Anyone following the Casey/Caylee Anthony case?

ImMACnificent

I did a search first, didn't see any matches, so it seems as if this hasn't been talked about.

I have been following this case for a while. This case is about the only reason I watch Nancy Grace every night. Heh.

This is one of the most compelling cases I think since Jon Benet Ramsey.

I hope Casey goes away for life. She is a despicable woman.

Just wondering you guys thoughts on the case, if you are following, etc.
smiles.gif

Us make up addicts gotta keep up with the news, too, eh?

TISH1124

It has been on the news every single day here...
I think it is pretty obvious that she had something to do with her daughters death....I also think it's pretty obvious she has some serious issues and her parents God love them seem to be contributing to her issues.

ImMACnificent

You're right. They are saying she has multiple personality disorders, including narcissism and also believing she is a sociopath. Someone had to have created that. Just like with borderline personality disorders, someone along the way of their childhood, parent, whomever, treated the child a certain way to create that. A personality disorder is not any sort of mental disorder, it is simply created, medication cannot treat it.

I believe her mom is just as crazy as she is, and her poor father is just confused as hell about what to do. Either way, they are both in denial. I hope they find some concrete evidence that she had something to do with it. She needs to stop blaming this "Zanny the Nanny". Like, get a clue you crazy bitch.

blindpassion

Ive been following it.

Casey is obviously at fault here, I mean the story is just so fucked up at this point.

Now that they've found the bones I guess this is one step closer to putting Casey away.

Poor little Caylee.

MiCHiE

I was watching some of a Dateline (I think) special the other night. Does "Zanny" even exist? I know that authorities had been searching for someone by that name and the only match they found was a Hispanic lady with 6 kids who claimed she knew nothing of Casey or Caylee.

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Ive been following it.

Casey is obviously at fault here, I mean the story is just so fucked up at this point.

Now that they've found the bones I guess this is one step closer to putting Casey away.

Poor little Caylee.

It sounds like they're pretty sure the skull and bones are hers, but they haven't said definitely yet, right?

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I was watching some of a Dateline (I think) special the other night. Does "Zanny" even exist? I know that authorities had been searching for someone by that name and the only match they found was a Hispanic lady with 6 kids who claimed she knew nothing of Casey or Caylee.

Yeh, now Casey is claiming it's ANOTHER lady with the same name, and she says it's not her, even though that woman was ironically looking at the apartment that Casey claims she dropped Caylee off at.

Jesus christ, this story is so screwed up, full of holes, it doesn't even make any damn sense. And her family wonders why no one believes her crazy ass.

TISH1124

Casey is a spoiled little self serving crazy....Her boyfriend didn't want to deal with kids so she decided to rid herself of hers...Reminds me of that Farrah Fawcett Movie where she shot all her kids beacause the married mailman she was in love with didn't like kids... "Small Sacrifies"

TISH1124

Anyone that goes out partying the same weekend your daughter is reported missing is crazy!! They say people handle grief in diff ways ... But come on..I would have been knocking on doors, walking downs streets, screaming and basically going crazy...or else just sitting home crying myself to death with grief and worry... ...Not partying in a club.

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Anyone that goes out partying the same weekend your daughter is reported missing is crazy!! They say people handle grief in diff ways ... But come on..I would have been knocking on doors, walking downs streets, screaming and basically going crazy...or else just sitting home crying myself to death with grief and worry... ...Not partying in a club.

You are so right. And she steals money from friends and family, borrows a shovel, doesn't tell anyone she is missing, goes out partying, searches/googles BROKEN NECK, CHLOROFORM, and MISSING CHILDREN, I mean seriously how GUILTY are you.

GOD, I hope she gets put away. More than anything, I want her to freaking ADMIT IT!!!!

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Casey is a spoiled little self serving crazy....Her boyfriend didn't want to deal with kids so she decided to rid herself of hers...Reminds me of that Farrah Fawcett Movie where she shot all her kids beacause the married mailman she was in love with didn't like kids... "Small Sacrifies"

WTF. that's a true story?! I need to watch this.

MiCHiE

Quote:

....Or Susan Smith. Remember she drove her kids into the lake, but said a man carjacked her and took off with the kids? But, at least she held press conferences and interviews, pleading for the kids to be "returned". Casey trumps them all right now. Watching a movie about her will be as confusing as Why Do Fools Fall In Love.

TISH1124

Farrah was one Crazy B*&*^^ In this movie and yes it was a true story...Two of her kids lived and one of them (Shawna) had to finally point her out in court as the one that shot them, while still loving her Mom to pieces through it all ...Left her half paralyzed, the poor little boy was a mess...and the other daughter died...Of course it was some man that tried to steal her car that did it she claimed at first...and got pregnant AGAIN before they could lock her tail up ...so sad

TISH1124

Quote:
....Or Susan Smith. Remember she drove her kids into the lake, but said a man carjacked her and took off with the kids? But, at least she held press conferences and interviews, pleading for the kids to be "returned". Casey trumps them all right now. Watching a movie about her will be as confusing as Why Do Fools Fall In Love.

Yeah at least she pretended to be Grief Stricken!! Crazy ass women!! Don;t have kids if you don't want them..If there is a problem being a mom kill your dang self not the babies!

ImMACnificent

Quote:

Yes, girl. It reminds me of Casey bc Susan was so quick to blame a black man and Casey is so quick to claim a hispanic nanny took her kid.

Damn stereotypes.

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Farrah was one Crazy B*&*^^ In this movie and yes it was a true story...Two of her kids lived and one of them (Shawna) had to finally point her out in court as the one that shot them, while still loving her Mom to pieces through it all ...Left her half paralyzed, the poor little boy was a mess...and the other daughter died...Of course it was some man that tried to steal her car that did it she claimed at first...and got pregnant AGAIN before they could lock her tail up ...so sad

OMG you told me the endingggggggg. Hehehe jk

How old is this movie?!

MACLovin

Yeah, this story is so beyond screwed up...there's so much shadiness going on, from the entire family. The grandmother was the one who called the cops first of all and said Casey's car smelled "like death" and when they were on Larry King the other night she recanted and said that it was a "bag of food and pizza" that rotted in the car and that is what she smelled after all, not human decomposition, as the FBI air tests picked up as occurring in that very car. Hmm...

I mean, that's just one small piece of the crazy puzzle. I think once we hear more of the details of the case it's going to get more and more shocking and unbelievable. This girl is sick...

And I'm gonna put it on the record, her brother rubs me the wrong way, and I think he knows more about what happened than he's saying. There were some weird conversations he had with Casey at the jail where she's staying, and I may be premature in saying this, but he strikes me as suspicious. I'm just sayin'...

MiCHiE

Exactly, MACnificent! How are you gonna name the most fertile damn people in crimes like this???!

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
Yeah, this story is so beyond screwed up...there's so much shadiness going on, from the entire family. The grandmother was the one who called the cops first of all and said Casey's car smelled "like death" and when they were on Larry King the other night she recanted and said that it was a "bag of food and pizza" that rotted in the car and that is what she smelled after all, not human decomposition, as the FBI air tests picked up as occurring in that very car. Hmm...

I mean, that's just one small piece of the crazy puzzle. I think once we hear more of the details of the case it's going to get more and more shocking and unbelievable. This girl is sick...

And I'm gonna put it on the record, her brother rubs me the wrong way, and I think he knows more about what happened than he's saying. There were some weird conversations he had with Casey at the jail where she's staying, and I may be premature in saying this, but he strikes me as suspicious. I'm just sayin'...

Yeah the whole family seems like theyre sketchy.

I kinda still wonder if her boyfriend (is it... Tony?) knows more. I don't think I've heard much from him or about him. Is he at all being suspected?

Nancy Grace is on now, btw! I'm watching! They're talking about the skull and the duct tape found.

ImMACnificent

Quote:
Exactly, MACnificent! How are you gonna name the most fertile damn people in crimes like this???!

Seriously. I think they should just let all the mothers around the world get their hands on Casey and be done with her. They would do far worse than jail could ever do to her. She'd be dead anyway.