Anyone have an interview & NOT get it?

Sneak

Just wondering if anyone tried and didnt get it. How did you feel? I have an interview next week and I am a bundle of nerves. I know if I dont get it I will think my skills are horrible and lose motivation.

MisStarrlight

A lot of people interview, but don't get it, but like Niki said....don't think that way. The best way to get something is to think that you already have it.

FacesbyNiki

smiles.gif

you're gonna get it.

Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
smiles.gif

you're gonna get it.

Your right-- I GOT THE JOB!!

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

CONGRATS! Im so happy for you. I just recently got hired for the new store in Santa Monica CA. I was so thrilled, I know how you feel. I was so nervous for my interview, got through that, now Im nervous to start. Seems like I always find something to worry about. But it's a good nervous. Im excited. Yay for you!

Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemalibu7
CONGRATS! Im so happy for you. I just recently got hired for the new store in Santa Monica CA. I was so thrilled, I know how you feel. I was so nervous for my interview, got through that, now Im nervous to start. Seems like I always find something to worry about. But it's a good nervous. Im excited. Yay for you!

Congrats to you too
smiles.gif
I got hired for on call/freelance so I have no idea when I will be called. Let me know how your first day went!

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneak
Your right-- I GOT THE JOB!!

WHOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Did we not tell you????? Specktrettes are rarely wrong!!

Way to go!!
clap.gif

giz2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneak
Congrats to you too
smiles.gif
I got hired for on call/freelance so I have no idea when I will be called. Let me know how your first day went!

Here's a tip...go to all the counters in your area and let the counter manager know that you are a freelancer and are available..holiday is coming up and they'll need lots of help...good luck!

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Did we not tell you????? Specktrettes are rarely wrong!!

Way to go!!
clap.gif

I love it!!!

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
Here's a tip...go to all the counters in your area and let the counter manager know that you are a freelancer and are available..holiday is coming up and they'll need lots of help...good luck!

That is a great idea.

OnaFyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniemalibu7
CONGRATS! Im so happy for you. I just recently got hired for the new store in Santa Monica CA.

What new store in Santa Monica? Where in Santa Monica? I'm in LA all the time for work, and Santa Monica a lot of the time while I'm there. And I always think, "Geez, why isn't there a MAC store arround here?" Anyway, thanks for the info.