Anyone have the Deluxe Shadow Box?

LatinaRose

Thoughts and opinions on it?? I would be super grateful if someone could swatch it for me.

I want to get it, but I heard they are coming out with a new palette in the fall (from kissandmakeup.tv) and I'm not sure if I should wait to see that one. I hate how they put repeats in their palettes.

glam8babe

heres some swatches i did a while back
smiles.gif

Glam-Beauty: REVIEW: URBAN DECAY DELUXE PALETTE

LatinaRose

Thanks for the quick response!! Do you get a lot of use out of it? Great blog by the way, I really enjoyed it!! I like your style
winks.gif

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
Thanks for the quick response!! Do you get a lot of use out of it? Great blog by the way, I really enjoyed it!! I like your style
winks.gif

no problem
smiles.gif
yeh its great! i use the neutral colours alot for daytime looks and i love the vibrancy of the colourful ones... i think it will last quite a while too, the colours are really pigmented aswell especially over UDPP (you get a travel sized version with this)
and thanks alot im glad you like it
greengrin.gif
you are beautiful by the way

enjoybeingagirl

I have it and the colors are so pretty and pigmented. The only problem I have is with fallout
thmbdn.gif
It normally sits unused in my MU drawer because I never remember to apply eye shadow before foundation.

xoleaxo

i look at it every time i go into sephora and finally ordered it today with the F&F discount... i'm stoked to try it but i'm kinda bummed adore wasn't in the box.

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheeBettyBoop
I went to the website and i dont see the F&F discount, is there a code?

Code is FFL30. Hurry! Today is the last day!
thmbup.gif

dudeee

Aw, I missed the discount!
ssad.gif

Anyway, I love the deluxe shadow box. I use it all the time.
I think it's a great purchase, because you can really create quite a few different looks.
smiles.gif

ohnutsitsCAITY

I got one as a birthday gift about a year ago, use it nearly everyday, and I just barely hit pan on Honey and Shag. The deluxe shadows are the best shadows available from UD. They are super smoother and not full of that annoying chunky glitter. They're extra vibrant, too. :]