Anyone know if they are dc'ing *all* the NARS multiple bronzers?

ahhhttack

I went to the counter today, and they had no testers in any of the multiple bronzer spots and no stock...so I figure this means they are dc'ing all of them. The SA didn't know anything, she wasn't the permanent NARS girl anyway. I know they dc'd Tuomota already. Anyone have any info?

ahhhttack

Oh well speak of the devil they just mailed me back. From what she said it seems as if they are being discontinued eventually. Kinda says it in a roundabout way but that's what I understood:

Thank you for contacting NARS Cosmetics.
We regret that a majority of the NARS Counters will no longer stock the
Multiple Bronzers. However, you can continue to purchase this item for the
time being online.

"for the time being". Oh well, I guess I won't get Cap Vert because I hate the idea of falling in love with something that doesn't turn out to be perm!

MarieMary

Someone on Facebook asked if Nars is discontinuing the multiple bronzer lines, and they said:
"We are not phasing out the Multiple Bronzer category; however we did remove the shade Tuomota. You can continue to purchase this item via the website www.NARScosmetics.com."

WhatWouldJoanDo

Multiples last forever I have yet to even come close to finishing one. I have Cap Vert it's nice and very unique.

Oh well speak of the devil they just mailed me back. From what she said it seems as if they are being discontinued eventually. Kinda says it in a roundabout way but that's what I understood:

Thank you for contacting NARS Cosmetics.
We regret that a majority of the NARS Counters will no longer stock the
Multiple Bronzers. However, you can continue to purchase this item for the
time being online.

"for the time being". Oh well, I guess I won't get Cap Vert because I hate the idea of falling in love with something that doesn't turn out to be perm!

WhatWouldJoanDo

I started with one multiple, Malibu, ... then decided to get the mini set (3 multiples) that had a mini Malibu for my purse .... within 8 months I got 5 others and a palette duo of two more and haven't been disappointed by any of them ... actually I consider them all favourites lol ... I still think that it's odd that I have been into NARS for years before considering a multiple.

Miss QQ

I want to try the multiples. Which are the ones that would look good on my skintone? I don't want the muddy look.