Anyone know which e/s the working name "chocolate bronze" was for?

acidtongue

I recieved this in a swap today, I asked the girl and she thinks it was one of the Tantress shadows(earthly delight?) but she wasn't sure. People on MUA also suggested sensualize and antiqued.

I really like this one and I'm curious to find out what it is so I don't end up swapping for or buying a repeat in the future.

It goes on really smooth and pigmented and has faint flecks of silver shimmer that you don't notice unless you're really looking at it. It doesn't say what kind of finish it is and I'm bad at guessing.

Pics are fairly accurate.

No flash

100_0337.jpg

Flash
100_0340.jpg

No flash
100_0349.jpg

Flash
100_0358.jpg

prinzessin784

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcita
Earthly delight was in different packaging

When a product is released under a working name or as a sample they always have the regular black packaging.

iiifugaziii

I think it's earthly delight. sensualize isn't as rich toned as that and antiqued doesn't have that silver sparkle in it
smiles.gif

Eemaan

this is my pic of earthly delight in the gold packaging, it looks like what youve swatched:

danse002.jpg

Ambi

It looks like a lustre so I'm thinking Sensualize, it has a hint of red and silver sparkles. And the texture is not as horrible as most lustres, as in, Sensualize actually has a good color payoff even without a base and it not like a glitter explosion all over your face.

coachkitten

Very pretty! I am not sure what color that is. I got one in a swap that had the working name "Lagoon Blue" and I cannot figure out what color it is. It looks a lot like waternymph or shimmermoss.