Anyone tried DDF 10% glycolic toner?>

athena123

Hi Danielle, I haven't tried this brand personally but if you're not used to AHA's and are just starting out, this concentration may be too strong for you. A lot of it depends upon the PH level of this toner as well. If it's a toner that's meant to restore the PH level to 5.5 or 6.5, then the 10% glycolic acid won't be nearly as effective as the same percentage of AHA at 2.1 PH or 3.0 PH levels.

How long have you been using it and have you ever used glycolic acid before?

lavish_habits

I used to use that toner, for me it was so-so. It help stop breakouts, and helped fade some old spots, BUT...it made me so oily!! So I stopped using it.

MACgirl

I looove this product, i have not broke out anywhere since ive used it, i used it nightly after i was my face then moisturize with strobe cream, the combo is amazing and refreshing. I rec only one use a day, preferablly at night since you shouldnt have prolonged sun exposure on the area you use it, although you should always wear a sunscreen!

stacylynne

I personally do not like the DDF line. I have very sensitive skin. That line is way too harsh for my skin. But this is based on my personal exp.

juicygirl

i wasnt impressed with this at all. used it for about two months and i didnt notice anything different with my skin. nothing compares to my retin-a, i guess, lol

purrtykitty

I've tried this and it was a decent toner. I didn't break out, but it takes quite a bit to make me break out - basically only fast food in high quantities. :/