Anyone try this with MAC pigments?

concertina

Hmmm, I'm worried about BioSilk on your eyelids or possibly getting in your eyes...its a great idea, though. I just don't think BioSilk is eye safe...

ETA: The Costal Scents pressing medium comment makes me rethink...gosh, I may try this!

M.A.C. head.

I can't view the video at the moment, but by "BioSilk" do you mean the hair serum?

If so, that's not a good look. I wouldn't want to use a hair product on my eyes
ssad.gif

sja103

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I can't view the video at the moment, but by "BioSilk" do you mean the hair serum?

If so, that's not a good look. I wouldn't want to use a hair product on my eyes
ssad.gif

Yeah the hair serum. Its suppose to give a better result but I'm a little wary of trying it because I don't really know whats in it, the girl says its fine, but I dont knoww.

rnsmelody

biosilk can be used for the skin. after I have used some on my hair whatever is left over I just massage it into my elbows for extra moisture =)

IMO i think she is going for a more of a creme effect of the pigments like a creme e/s with extra color output, staying power & less of a mess w/ pigments pressed in alcohol can be messy sometime when you don't use enough alcohol & pigment ratio. too little or too much can make a big difference. I hope that helps. I will have to try her technique it looks very intresting

sja103

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody
biosilk can be used for the skin. after I have used some on my hair whatever is left over I just massage it into my elbows for extra moisture =)

IMO i think she is going for a more of a creme effect of the pigments like a creme e/s with extra color output, staying power & less of a mess w/ pigments pressed in alcohol can be messy sometime when you don't use enough alcohol & pigment ratio. too little or too much can make a big difference. I hope that helps. I will have to try her technique it looks very intresting

Let me know if you try it, I've never pressed pigments before so I'm trying to look for the best option.