Anyone use pH Advantage products?

elektra513

I am interested in trying the PM Acne Treatment product and the Pigmentation fader.

Anyone use products from this line? Is it worth the price tag?

Saw these on Sephora.com...I did a search but didn't come up with much...

Thanks
smiles.gif

spectrolite

I just started using the pigmentation fader 2 weeks ago. I really cant say if its working at this stage since I like to trial things like this for 3-6 months to give the product a chance to work. I just don't think it's one of those products that changes your skin overnight. I also got a sample of the Vitamin C serum which I think I will purchase as well
smiles.gif

elektra513

Ok, cool. If could just update this thread in a few months and let me know how it's going, I'd appreciate it. By then I will have used up Dr. Dover's Advanced Brightening Complex. That way if I need to switch I can.

The Dr. Dover product works ok, but I am intrigued by the other ingredients in the pH advantage (glycolic acid, ceramides, etc).

Thanks!
smiles.gif

spectrolite

I thought I'd post an update now that it has been 3 months since I started using the treatment.

I've been using this serum twice a day every day. Once in the morning after exfoliating, washing my face and toning with Witch Hazel and once at Night. I like to let it sit on my skin for a few minutes before moisturizing so that it sinks in. I apply it to my whole face, excluding the eye area, but you can spot treat if you like. I just want to run through what products I've been using in conjunction with the serum. In the morning I apply my eye creams, moisturize, and then make sure to use my Prep + Prime Face Protect SPF 50 because the treatment makes your skin more vulnerable to UV rays which can aggravate pigmentation. After my nightly treatment I follow up with eye cream, Rose Hip oil and L'Occitaine Imortelle Very Precious Cream.

Right then
smiles.gif
So 3 months on I have noticed improvements. I had some dark spots on my face from past blemishes that were just not going away. They have gotten lighter and are not really noticeable anymore. I have a scar that was really visible and that has faded as well. It has not gone away completely but I'm continuing with the treatment until the bottle is finished at least. It feels like there is still quite a bit left in there after 3 months so it definitely lasts a while.

I have had no negative or allergic reactions to the product. There have been times when my skin has felt a little ouchy after I apply the serum after exfoliating but that goes away pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend trying this product out if you have any dark spots you'd like to fade. I think it's great to use on new spots as soon as they appear. I would love to try the other products in the range to use in conjunction with the serum for maximum benefit. So far so good though!

I'll update again in another 3 months.