anyone use vaseline on your eyelashes?

xjsbellamias13

not sure if this is in the right section but anyways...

has anyone done this to help condition your eyelashes?
I have been using a mascara base thats been making my eyelashes break off like crazy and i dont think they are as strong as they use to be, so i was wondering if vaseline would be good for conditioning my lashes, as its good for just about everything else!

anyone try this before? heard of it?

Janice

Wow, if something you're using is detrimental to your lashes I would discontinue use immediately. =/

I've never used Vaseline on my lashes before, but I think just stopping use of the product will help immensely!

Artphr33k

find out if olive oil is safe near the eyes... if it is, i think it would be better than vaseline

Dreamergirl3

I've heard a lot of people favor castor oil for lash and brow conditioning. ITA with Janice, if it's making your lashes break off perhaps consider finding an alternative
smiles.gif

xjsbellamias13

ah, okay thanks you guys.
man this sucks I think im going to have to stop using my shiseido mascara base!!

and it was so perfect...
ssad.gif

gigglegirl

not so perfect if its wrecking your eyelashes. Eekk! Yes beauty comes at a price but that's not something you should have to deal with. Discontinue immediately and find another one! Best wishes!

Babylard

i put vaseline on my lashes to separate them and give them extra protection from my eyelash curler. i've had my lashes cut in the past and im scared for it to happen again lol. the vaseline makes my lashes more slippery, so its harder to get cut if i clamp too hard.

i have not noticed any extra length, but vaseline really helps if you are like me and get liquid liner in your lashes. it makes liquid liner clean up a little easier.

i heard castor oil is good for the lashes though

Love Always Ivy

i used to use vaseline to take off my eye makeup with a warm damp wash cloth every night and my lashes were super soft and healthy

Latest posts