Anyone using MUFE HD Microfinish Powder?

shontay07108

MUFE HD Microfinish powder is one of my favorite products EVER! I have never used powder before b/c I have dry skin and never felt the need. However, after falling in love with the HD and Face & Body foundations, I decided to give it a shot. It is a miracle! I swear by this stuff. It does not make you look like a ghost. It is truly invisible. having said that, you have to recognize the areas of your face that are dry. This is not a powder to control oil, it merely sets your foundation and makes it look like your skin. My nose, for example, is a real problem for me. It is severly dry and I have to work with any foundation I apply there so it won't look cakey. Therefore, I do not use powder there. You don't need this powder all over, especially not in dry areas, because it can cake just like any other product.

Also, it's in the technique and tools. I use the MUFE kabuki brush and it's wonderful for this powder. I tried the Mac powder brush, but it's way too soft and deposits too much powder in one spot. Also, you need to press into skin, not sweep it across. Trust me, it makes a world of difference. This stuff never sweats off and NJ summers are killer, let me tell you. I will use this product for as long as they keep making it which, I hope, is forever.

mufey

I like this powder too (NC 40/2) but if I use it every day my skin ends up really dry even though I have oily skin.