Applying blush to the cheekbones?

metalkitty

Hello everyone, I was wondering how to do this certain look with blush where you apply color in a precise semi concentrated way to the cheek bones. I think this technique is pretty popular in parts of Asia.
Anyway, to describe the look better the shape looks sorta like and oblong sideways oval. It's pretty much the same way anime characters blush. I was wondering how to achieve this look without looking like an 80's stripe flashback. I understand it's not always a natural look, but it just looks super cute to me if done properly, kinda dollish. I'll see if I can find a pic.

saniyairshad

I do it all the time. It makes u look like u have a nice and long and lean face...all u have to do is put some blush on ur brush and dust off the excess blush and put the blush on in parts, in circular motions on parts of ur cheeks when u smile. It's hard to explain but i hope u get it

astronaut

I'd be very interested if a picture can be provided because I'm curious as to if I might be interested in achieving this look too. It sounds very interesting.

Dreamergirl3

use a light hand and built up the color slowly to help avoid the 80's stripe you're concerened about
smiles.gif