Aqua Climate Look (Pic Chubby)

tthelwell

'Aqua Climate' Look

This look was inspired by all the rain we have been getting...and of course my new goodies from my local CCO.
th_DANCE.gif

Thanks for looking guys.....questions, comments, crits, and general love always welcomed! MUAH!
kisses.gif

DSC02747.jpg

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC Otherworldy Paintpot (light aqua) as a base all over my lid and lightly into the crease.

COLOR:
On the inner corner, I applied MAC Aquavert Eyeshadow (frosty mint).
Next on the middle of the lid, I applied MAC Cool Heat Eyeshadow(frosty teal).
On the outer lid and crease I applied MAC Climate Blue Eyeshadow (mid-tone violet blue with pink pearl).
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow (matte creamy biege).

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spikedand MAC Showstopper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Wet 'n' Wild Creme Eyeliner in Black.
I lined my lower waterline with Loreal HIP Creme Eyeliner in Black..
I lined my lower lashline with MAC Light As Air Powerpoint Eye Pencil.
I used a tester Mascara for my lashes and applied Beautee Sense Smashing Eyelashes.

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02739.jpg

LIPS:
MAC Victorian Lipstick with MAC Ample Pink Plushglass.

DSC02745.jpg

Face:

FINISH:

I used NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Tahoe with MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer in NW35 under my eyes.
I set with MAC Blot Powder in Dark.
I used MAC Feeling Beauty Powder Blush for my cheeks.

DSC02726.jpg

DSC02729.jpg

DSC02731.jpg

GucciGirl

I always enjoy your posts! This look is amazing! I have all the eyeshadow colors so I am going to attempt to recreate this look tonight. Gorgeous!

lara

That's stunning! Your eyes are so attention-getting, but they're complimented wonderfully with that ultra-feminine lip.

Gorgeous!

hickle

Wow! You're gorgeous and your look is impeccable! I wish my eyebrows were as clean as yours!