Aquadisiac

beckibear

I really don't think this colour suits me but I can't bear to throw it out. Can anyone recommend a way to wear this?
th_confused_new.gif

foxyqt

Aquadisiac is one of the best lustres.. try it with Folie e/s or any other similar brown shade =)

lsperry

I love this website! MAC Eyeshadow Combinations - Updated 12/17/07. These suggestions are from it.

Quote:
AQUADISIAC (LUSTRE)
•Love Cornflower w/ Electra, Crystal, Violet Pigment, Swimming, or Aquadisiac.
•Freshwater, Deep Truth & Aquadisiac (or Nylon)
•Jest or Phloof as a wash, Aquadisiac in crease, Plumage or Clone at outer V .
•Mac 6 pack: Nylon, Aquadisiac, Swimming, Parrot, Plumage & Black Tied.
•Nylon, Aquadisiac, w/ Plumage.
•Aquadisiac is really awesome w/ Plumage in outer corners.
•Aquadisiac looks great with Au Contraire, & pretty much any other purple or pink.
•Aquadisiac with Pink Venus, it's so pretty.
•Aquadisiac as a wash &Tilt in the crease & outer lid & Sprout in the inner corner, Shade Fluidline to line.
•Coppering on the lids with Swiss Chocolate in the crease & also used it with Aquadisiac for a funkier look.
•Aquadisiac (lid) & Coppering (outer crease) Paradisco on inner crease & highlight.
•Swish looks AWESOME w/ Woodwinked, or w/ Aquadisiac or Steamy.
•Juxt on the inner 1/3, Aquadisiac on outer 2/3, with Naked Lunch highlighting middle of lid.
•Stars n Rockets & Aquadisiac with Parrot.
•Aquadisiac on lid, Parfait Amour in crease.
•Aquadisiac with Au Contraire.
•Aquadisiac, Club & Seedy Pearl.
•Aquadisiac on lid with Blue Brown in crease.
•Fade packed on lids. Aquadisiac in crease. Deep Truth to add more depth in outer crease.
•Vanilla Pigment from lash to brow, Aquadisiac lids & inner corners , Steamy from mid lid to outer corner, Plumage in outer > & to line bottom 2/3rds of bottom lashes, Smolder close as possible to upper lash line.
•DeMenthe looks really cool as a top lid liner with Trax or Shale in the crease. Never thought about using this particular color as a liner, but it's really nice. Also looks great paired with Aquadisiac.
•A gorgeous look is So There Jade along top lash line with Juxt on lid & Aquadisiac in crease, blended with an e/l like Tarnish on lower lash line & Humid.
•Fairylite or Nylon as a wash, Aquadisiac @ inner crease Plumage from the mid crease & heavier in the outer >. Then I line w/ Tarnish.
•Phloof as wash, Aquadisiac in crease, Plumage @ outer >, Jest on lid, lined w/ Tarnish.
•I started with a Style-styli flat pencil in Madrid, the bright metallic blue one, all around the eyes, including on lower rim. I smudged it, so it wasn't too harsh. Aquadisiac on lids, more heavy towards outer corner. A little bit in inner corner as well. Electric Eel on upper lids between the liner & Aquadisiac to blend, Surreal in crease, followed by Humid for a touch of green, Brill on brow bone & to blend the other colors.
•One of my favorite looks is Aquadisiac all over the lid, Swimming in the crease & Retrospeck on the brow bone to highlight. I usually wear this with Minted Eye Kohl that is "set" with more Aquadisiac.
•Aquadisiac all over the lower lid, Nylon or White Frost to highlight brow bone & inner corner of eye & Crème De Violet in the crease.
•Crème De Violet all over the lid & Aquadisiac in the outer corners of the eye... not the entire crease, just outer corners. I do the opposite - Aquadisiac on inner lid/corner/crease & Crème de Violet on outers. My MAC MA paired it up with Retrospeck on me.
•MAC MA did my eyes - Brill as wash, Aquadisiac on my lid & Plumage as a liner. Very pretty.
•Aquadisiac on lid, Satin Taupe to line & to shade outer corner of lids, Shroom from crease to brow.
•Satin Taupe on lid, Aquadisiac above it & lightly under lashes. Or, Satin Taupe in inner halves of lids, Aquadisiac on outer.
•Aquadisiac, Tilt, Deep Truth, Forgery.
•Aquadisiac on the lid, Bronze on the outer corner, Dipdown to line.
•Aquadisiac, Carbon, Stila Bronze Smudgepot to line.
•Patina as a lid color, Aquadisiac on the outer corner & underneath lower lashes.
•Retrospeck all over, Aquadisiac sheered on the outer corners & crease, Ricepaper on brow bone. Lined lightly all the way around with Swimming. It just looks so unique.
•Retrospeck all over my eyes, Aquadisiac on the outer 2/3rds of my eye from lash to crease (extending into outer crease area just a bit), Patina in crease, So There Jade over top lashes & on l/3rd of corners under lower lashes.
•Vanilla Pigment as a wash, Aquadisiac on lids, Steamy from mid lid to outer corner, Plumage on outer > & to line bottom 2/3 of bottom lashes, Smolder on upper lash line.
•Aquadisiac on inner lid/corner/crease, Crème de Violet on outers, Retrospeck brow bone with your finger.
•A bright metallic blue pencil, all around the eyes, including on lower rim. Smudge it, so it isn't too harsh. Aquadisiac on lids, more heavy towards outer corner. A little bit in inner corner as well. Electric Eel on upper lids between the liner & the Aquadisiac to blend, Surreal in crease, followed by Humid for a touch of green, Brill on brow bone & to blend the other colors.
•Nylon as a wash, Aquadisiac in the crease, Plumage at outer >, lined w/ Tarnish.
•Aquadisiac on the lid w/Satin Taupe in the outer >.
•Golden bronzer, Peachykeen Blush, Blitz n Glitz Fluidline, Vanilla Pigment, All That Glitters on entire lid, Black Tied, in the outer crease, Aquadisiac inside the crease.
•Aquadisiac or Steamy on lids & Plumage in crease.
•Aquadisiac, Pink Venus, Swimming & Retrospeck.
•Frost Pigment on lid, Aquadisiac in crease, Plumage on outer corner & to line.
•Lustreleaf on inner corner, Guacamole on lid, Aquadisiac on outer lid/crease.
•Aquadisiac on inner lid, Freshwater on outer lid & crease.
•Cornflower Pigment, Aquadisiac w/ Blue Storm Pigment to contour.
•Select Cover Up on lid, Aquadisiac packed on lid, Swimming in crease, Nylon to highlight brow bone, & Parrot & buffed some Beautiful Iris into it, on lower lash line.
•Melon Pigment on lid, inner lower lash line, Parrot on >, part of crease, & lower lash line, Aquadisiac in crease, Vanilla Pigment on brow bone, Blacktrack Fluidline, winged.
•Delphic Fluidline under Aquadisiac, Turquatic, Parrot. I use it under all my Lure & Sweetie Cake e/s.
•Gorgeous Gold (on lid), Aquadisiac (inner 2/3), Freshwater (outer 1/3 lid & crease), Melon Pigment (brow bone highlighter).
Shell CCB & Pink Venus on lid, Brule on brow bone, Engraved to line w/ Aquadisiac smudged under lower lashes.

HTH

supernova

My favorite combo is with aquadisiac on the inside, deep truth on the outer lid and then a little bit of carbon or black tied blended on the outside. It is so hot!!