Archie's Girls Collection must haves?

DILLIGAF

I thought I would have drop kicked a few people for the Spoiled Rich Palette. However when I got a chance to swatch I have to admit I just left the store empty handed. Things aren't all bleak. I still haven't gotten a good look/swatch of the lippies and I'm looking forward to it.

bluelitzer

I got RR BB DLG/
MM
PP and FM

but I keep looking at Strawberry Malt and how glossy and beautiful it is in the tube. I want to buy it but I already have enough.

Copperhead

I only ordered the Prom Princess blush. Hope to get it one day this week. I usually wear MAC NC50. I was about to skip the entire collection but since I used to read the Archie comics, I really wanted SOMETHING with the character on it so I went for the blush.

Brightlights2

What I got:
- Spoiled Rich quad (love!) - awesome for blue/green eyes!
- Cream Soda Blush (love!) - great for NCs!
- Flatter Me Pearlmatte (love!) - great for NCs!

I'm NC15

Knope2012

I'm NW/NC15 (Neutral)

Cream Soda blush
Prom Princess blush
Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte
Daddy's Little Girl lipstick
Betty Bright lipstick
Ronnie Red lipstick
Boyfriend Stealer lipstick
Mall Madness lipglass
Strawberry Malt lipglass

mekaboo

I am NW45 or NC50 depending on formula and I got
Both Quads
Betty Bright, Ronnie Red and Daddy's Little Girl lipstick

PhonyBaloney500

I got Mall Madness Lipgloss but also looking for Daddy's Little Girl lipstick. I wonder if they will restock online. Last I checked it says "coming soon."

missanne

NC45 and I got: Both Quads Strawberry Malt l/g Ronnie Red l/s Betty Bright l/s Kiss & Don't Tell l/g Prom Princess b/h Flatter Me pm Crazy thing is I only planned on gettting DLG and that's the one thing I didn't get (already have NB & OF)

sss215

Strawberry Malt, Ronnie Red, Kiss and Don't Tell (my favorite gloss at the moment), and Flatter Me. I started to get Prom Princess, but passed for other blush releases later this year. It just didn't do it for me.

I loved this collection and how it was put together.

Slimmycakes

Can I just say that I wish we, as WOC, could do a post like this for every MAC collection (Heck even every high-end seasonal collection). I feel it just helps streamline what would look best on our complexions and suggest items that shouldn't be skipped! It kinda gets lost in the main posts IMO.

I never been truly matched but I use NC45. I purchased:
Ronnie Red LS, Betty Bright LS, Daddy's Little Girl LS, Feelin' So Good LG, and Kiss & Don't Tell LG.

My goal was to purchase NOTHING from this collection. I skipped everything when it first came out and only got Feelin' So Good. In hindsight, I probably don't need it as I have Flight Of Fancy from Glamourdaze (which is still BNIB) but I think I justified it by telling my self it's more brown and I could use it for vampy looks... =/
Eventually after seeing all the swatches in the main thread, I needed all the lippies! The store near my job just happened to get a restock so I got lucky on RR, BB, and DLG. I have too many reds IMO so I nearly skipped RR but thankfully I didn't. It's my new favorite, even wore it two days in a row. Formula on it is a dream. I am attempting to procure as many BU's as I can because that one shade is a must have. I haven't played with or tried anything else yet but a coworker wore BB with clear gloss on top and it was so pretty. K&DT, I just received yesterday. I ordered it after drooling over swatches and I barely wear lip glosses! I'm planning to wear it once it gets warmer. So I'm on a no buy on glosses (until Heroine LG that is).

shontay07108

NC45 and the only thing I got was Veronica's Blush. It's pretty and pigmented enough, but not a must have by any stretch of the imagination.

ladymac1

I've got Betty bright lipstick Ronnie red lipstick Daddy's little girl lipstick Girl next door lipstick Stay sweet gloss Strawberry malt gloss Kiss and don't tell gloss Comic cute nail varnish (macs nail varnishes have improved so much) Flatter me pearl matte Veronica's blush pearlmatte Annnddd then a couple of new pro palettes and well inserts. Passed on the palettes- Betty's one are either re promotes or shades I already have dups of (plus I use pro palettes and I find my old hello kitty palettes etc get forgotten about) and Veronica's are colours I rarely wear these days..

sss215

Can I just say that I wish we, as WOC, could do a post like this for every MAC collection (Heck even every high-end seasonal collection). I feel it just helps streamline what would look best on our complexions and suggest items that shouldn't be skipped! It kinda gets lost in the main posts IMO. I never been truly matched but I use NC45. I purchased: Ronnie Red LS, Betty Bright LS, Daddy's Little Girl LS, Feelin' So Good LG, and Kiss & Don't Tell LG. My goal was to purchase NOTHING from this collection. I skipped everything when it first came out and only got Feelin' So Good. In hindsight, I probably don't need it as I have Flight Of Fancy from Glamourdaze (which is still BNIB) but I think I justified it by telling my self it's more brown and I could use it for vampy looks... =/ Eventually after seeing all the swatches in the main thread, I needed all the lippies! The store near my job just happened to get a restock so I got lucky on RR, BB, and DLG. I have too many reds IMO so I nearly skipped RR but thankfully I didn't. It's my new favorite, even wore it two days in a row. Formula on it is a dream. I am attempting to procure as many BU's as I can because that one shade is a must have. I haven't played with or tried anything else yet but a coworker wore BB with clear gloss on top and it was so pretty. K&DT, I just received yesterday. I ordered it after drooling over swatches and I barely wear lip glosses! I'm planning to wear it once it gets warmer. So I'm on a no buy on glosses (until Heroine LG that is).
I'll try to pop over here and try to add the collection threads. We used to have them on a consistent basis. it's a good time to have them again

kimbunney

I wish I had the Flatter Me instead of Veronica Pearlmatte, not too crazy about the silvery highlight it gives me.

Latest posts