Ardene Eyeshadows

mac4less

So...Im in canada...and we have a store here called Ardene...and basically it sells accessories like scarves, sun glasses, jewellery, hair thingies...anything and everything...
i've gotten things there quite a few times but today i found out that they carry eyeshadows too...i bought six shades.....
they are super super pigmented...extremely creamy and soft...no chalkiness.....im really impressed...the only problem is that i can only find them in the shimmer finish...i can't find any matte ones....i've read online from another post that they do sell them in matte....but the location which that person was talking about is in another province...so no point...
anyways...the eyeshadows are $3.99 each..but if you buy two they are 2 for $5...
my camera is having problems..so i cant post any pics...
when it starts working..ill definitely do that...because they are worth a look...
if anyone's interested in the shimmery eyeshadows..let me know and ill do a custom purchase for them..and ship it...no problems there..
and if anyone knows of a location where i can't find more shades and finishes..please let me know as well..hope this was helpful...

Makeup Emporium

Hi, have you called any of the other Ardene stores in Ontario? I am in the east end (Durham region) and would pick them up for you and mail them to you if you know of any of the stores out here that have them. There are 3 in Oshawa, 1 in Whitby, 1 in Pickering and 1 in Ajax that are all close. Here's the list of them all in ON.

ardene

Let me know if you need my help.