Are Milani single shadows still being made?

Blushbaby

I've been to two Duane Reades and a CVS store and couldn't find them
th_dunno.gif

TISH1124

Really!!! I have not bought any in so long...That would explain why I never see them much anymore

Blushbaby

Ahhhh that's a shame. I'm trying to round up shadows from other brands that fit into MAC palettes and I wanted to have a look at their singles.

Thank you :)

Brittni

What ones do you still need? I can pop by my local Big Lots tommorow and look for you. I personally have 'Storm' which is a purple I think if you need it

GlamQueen21

I still see their single eyeshadows at Walgreens and I only have one of their single shadows in Atlnatis. I also have all of their Runway Eyes Eyeshadows.

Dayjoy

I still find a lot of colors, ones that aren't even at Walgreen's or CVS anymore, at local beauty supply stores.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
What ones do you still need? I can pop by my local Big Lots tommorow and look for you. I personally have 'Storm' which is a purple I think if you need it

Don't let my husband see this...He is a Big Lots Fanatic...I swear he gets off going in that store

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I love Atlantis...It reminds me of Electric eel....I have a orange one thats great too

^Yeah, it does remind me of Electric Eel except that Electric Eel is Satin and Atlantis is Matte.

wifey806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I've been to two Duane Reades and a CVS store and couldn't find them
th_dunno.gif

I was actually in CVS tonight! they only had those darn wet-to-dry shadows. I only remember seeing them in Target though. Are u in the UK? I always forget which side of the pond you're on...
winkiss.gif
(cuz i heard there's no Target over there heehee)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I love Atlantis...It reminds me of Electric eel....I have a orange one thats great too

me too! I see it and my mind says "electric eel",not "milani"

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni

Thanks for the offer hun. I was after Jave Bean which I've managed to track down.

Q: What are beauty supply stores? Are they random stores that sell beauty stuff or a chain of stores
th_confused_new.gif
(Help a Londoner out
th_dunno.gif
)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
I was actually in CVS tonight! they only had those darn wet-to-dry shadows. I only remember seeing them in Target though. Are u in the UK? I always forget which side of the pond you're on...
winkiss.gif
(cuz i heard there's no Target over there heehee)

I'm in NY at the mo ..til Jan 10th and there's no Target in Manhattan unfortunately.

Blushbaby

I found them ALL today - in Walgreens, Times Square! I was very good though and after picking up four shades, I put them all back and walked away!
shockt.gif

BestRx

Good to know! I'm in NY but I ordered a bunch from ebay because I couldn't find it anywhere.

BEA2LS

ssad.gif
i am so sad by this, i have been looking like crazy for their singles, they were so good! i have some of their wet to dry and they're not bad, i use them dry but like them a lot, i just miss their shades in eyeshadows!

Fataliya

I just checked the website, and they still have 12 e/s singles listed on there...not to mention the 'runway shadows'.

Makeupaddict88

I see them at my CVS store. There aren't a whole lot though. Maybe 8 colors in total. They have more eye liner pencils and face products than anything. It kinda sucks because when you find a look you want to recreate with colors that are discontinued, it's irritating.