Are Milani single shadows still being made?

daphneM

So that's why I never found them at CVS! I only ever saw the "runway eyes" which just didn't appeal to me, and I didn't get why people made such a fuss about the shadows.

Most of the drugstores by me are CVS, but there's a Walgreen's where I change buses for my commute, so I popped in one day to see if they had any makeup lines that CVS didn't have - I'd already heard they had Ecotools brushes which CVS didn't carry. And lo, Milani singles! Today I finally bought some and freaking WHOA. I am impressed!

I'm off to go search for a thread that tells me how to depot these...!

Dayjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphneM
So that's why I never found them at CVS! I only ever saw the "runway eyes" which just didn't appeal to me, and I didn't get why people made such a fuss about the shadows.

Most of the drugstores by me are CVS, but there's a Walgreen's where I change buses for my commute, so I popped in one day to see if they had any makeup lines that CVS didn't have - I'd already heard they had Ecotools brushes which CVS didn't carry. And lo, Milani singles! Today I finally bought some and freaking WHOA. I am impressed!

I'm off to go search for a thread that tells me how to depot these...!

I find even more colors at Asian-owned beauty supply stores--the colors that Walgreen's doesn't sell any more.

Depotting them is SUPER easy. There is a hole in the back under the sticker--stick something through (you may have to press hard) and---POP! It's out!

Dreamergirl3

Yea, according to the website they still make singles, but only 12 colors. I can't remember if there used to be more, but either way I'm glad there are still some being made.

perfecttenn

I've seen them @ Walgreen's, but never really paid attention to the line. I've heard that a lot of their shadows are dupes for mac shadows. Its too bad if they have discontinued a lot of them right as I'm finding out about these dupes.

ccguidry

I see them at Walgreens all the time, every color.. and sometimes at Big Lots. I know Target stopped carrying them a while back.

Mizzvaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyste
Here is a link that has all Milani products...I have ordered shadows from them...hth...

milani

I hope they still sell them. This site has a lot of Milani e/s! My local walgreens has only a few colors in stock. Thanks!
drools.gif

Tashona Helena

Yea my Happy Harry's/Walgreen still have a select few of colors. The last time I bought ANY though was at Big Lots and they had Eckerds stickers on them. Does Eckerds even still exist lol?

MelmoK

It seems they are getting cleared out, two of my local Walgreens have a very limited supply and they don't seem to be getting any additional stock in.

cyanidewine

Ugh, so its 2011 now, obviously..and this post is from 2008. I JUST now realized that the singles are dc'ed and I am seriously, absolutely heartbroken. I didn't use my atlantis a whole lot, and lost it and refound it so I still have it, but I went to get more Shock and Storm and realized their line was nearly completely changed. Didn't their eyeliners used to be like, $1 too?! :(