are skull print still in??

alison1

i havent bought anything with skulls on it..but i saw a scarf that i like. i will purchase this week..

Rushch6

I think the skull thing is passing on, but if you like the print/scarf and know you will wear it whether it's still in or not thats all that matters! I would love to see pictures.

thestarsfall

oh man...i don't care if they go out...I frickin love skulls...esp cutesy ones cuz its such a oxymoron/paradoxical combination...

if you like it then wear it....just don't like overdo it or something

inlucesco

I'd be hard-pressed to give my skulls up. Does it matter if they're still trendy? They're cool.
greengrin.gif

TeaCup

Skulls..done to death, heh. That made me giggle.

Well, get some skulls, yo! Just pair them with something very cutesy or sophisticated.

daFilli

i dont think that they were ever a 'current' kinda trend...it was more of an accessory staple, so i say buy it if u think u'll wear it....
alexander mcqueen still sells his famous skull print scarfs so they can't be too out.. if u make it look girly it can look really cute.

kimb

depending on your style they may never go out. i have a skull tattoo. i love skulls that much
smiles.gif

redambition

for me personally they were never in (i'm not a big fan), but some people can really make them look good.

if you like the scarf, buy it. who cares if something is in or out, if it looks good on you and you like it, wear it!
smiles.gif

tara_hearts

I totally dig em. I just got my fiance a skull shirt
smiles.gif
There is a music video by the artist "Rich boy" and he has a skull shirt but the skull is an ice cream cone haha totally cute.