Are the MAC Holiday Mini Sets coming out on October 20th too?

ruby_soho

Sweet deals, I am going to buy soooo much that day. I desperately want the mini paints and shadesticks.

roxybc

Ok, so what about the pallettes and brush sets then? I'm so confused. Do they ALL come out the same day on October 20th???

lah_knee

omg im gonna be in vegas the 16th,17th and 18th! which means the pro stores will probably already have ornamentalism and all that good stuff RIGHHHTTT?? YAY that makes me happy. i get paid on the 18th too!

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
Do they ALL come out the same day on October 20th???

()

Yes

Shine

oct 20

I want almost all the mini sets- the lipglasses, shade sticks, paints, pigments. Not interesetd in the lip gelees though.

Lisa182

I just asked in a live chat and this is what she said:

"The Eye and Lip Palettes and Brush Sets are launching first on Oct 20th,and the mini sets are launching on Nov 10th."

lah_knee

thats usually how it works. the palettes and such come out first and THEN the other stuff. haha my friend is gonna kill me when i buy the brushset and the eye palette from the pro store and not pre-ordering with her... maybe i should just wait and get ornamentalism when im out there

V2LUCKY

I wrote to MAC and this is what was told to me

Quote:
In response to your inquiry, the approximate release date for the
Ornamentalism collection is October 20, 2005. The Luxuries palettes are
expected to be on counter the same day, October 20, 2005. The approximate
date of release for the Temptations gift sets is November 10, 2005. The
products contained in the gift sets are not the same size as our regular
size products. The approximate date of release for Who's that Lady? is
November 23, 2005 and the approximate date of release for M.A.C for Disney:
Tint Toons is December 15, 2005. This is all the information at this time
we are able to provide

makeup_junkie

i'm so excited for the palettes!! and i want the mini pigments. does anyone know how much the mini pigments will cost? i've never purchased the mini pigs before...

lah_knee

the sets are usually 28.50
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa182
I just asked in a live chat and this is what she said:

"The Eye and Lip Palettes and Brush Sets are launching first on Oct 20th,and the mini sets are launching on Nov 10th."

Hah, I usually say something without even looking at the calender I put the dates into before opening my mouth.
winks.gif

BTW (to everyone who might be reading) - I plug the launch dates into the Specktra forum calendar

http://specktra.net/forum/calendar.php?

roxybc

Phew glad to hear these collections are at least a little bit spaced out. Even though people on here were saying the collections all came out on the same day I refused to believe it. Nice to finally know the truth. Now I'll be able to get MORE stuff yeah!!!

roxybc

Quote:
BTW (to everyone who might be reading) - I plug the launch dates into the Specktra forum calendar

http://specktra.net/forum/calendar.php?

Hey, I'm just wondering about the calander. All I see is a members birthday list - nothing about collection release dates. I'm just wondering if you actually did put the release dates on the calander, and if so, why can't I see them??

erinmosh

I got this from sonrisa.

October 20th - Ornamentalism, Luxuriations, Luxuries (which include, palettes, the sets with lipsticks a gloss and a brush, and brush sets) and Kids Helping Kids holiday cards.

November 10th - Temptations - aka mini sets of pigments, lipglass, lipgelee, paints (mac stores only) and shadesticks. Caches - Holiday bags

November 23rd - Who's That Lady?

December 15th - Mac For Disney: Tint Toons

December 26th - Lingerie

January 12th - Chromeglass

roxybc

Oh, I know when the actual collections came out, I just thought it was a cool idea that the collection release dates would be posted on the calander for all to see, and if I just wanted to check the calander for past/future release dates, but I can't see them on there. I know that the color stories would also probably tell me, but the calander is nice cuz you can see all the collection release date layed out in one spot.

Can anyone else see them, or not see them??

Oh, and also I'm assuming that "Who's That Lady" is released on Nov 24th and not the 23rd because the 23rd is a Wednesday and every MAC addict knows that new collections come out on Thursdays!
winks.gif