Are there any other batch codes than A48 for Blonde's Gold pigment?

gsbn

I want to buy this pigment, but I am trying to make sure I don't end up with a fake....

TIA!

redambition

Hi there,

I'm not entirely sure of this, hopefully one of our pigment experts is able to answer this question!

LMD84

blondes gold is perm at pro stores so i am guessing that there will be many batch codes for it now. mine is a48 but only because it was from when it first got released.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsbn
Ok thanks! I am pretty sure the one I bought was released with Overrich....

if it's the overreach one then it should be the a48 code
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Sorry to butt in but for anyone who is not familiar with the MAC Overrich , there was 8 lush pigmentes released within this collection: Mauvement -my favourite ,
smiles.gif
Blonde's Gold, Museum Bronze, Copperbeam, Mega Rich ,Vintage Gold, Antique Gold another my fav! Heritage Rouge , Good luck Tia,with your purchase
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Sorry i forgot to add that recently(june) i went to CCO in Portsmouth Gunwharf Quays,and they had the Blonde's Gold and Antique Green on sale
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
^ great find! antique green is one of my favourite green pigments!
smiles.gif

I love green it calms me down !Overrich collection,reminds me of stormy seas mixed with shades of autumn ,Fall as americans say,just lush
mac_addict.gif
mac_addict.gif

On my last visit there i was so,so tempted to buy not only MAC but they had some of my fav B.Brown,lipgloss although luckily for me these came as set of 3 and were quite pricey !Unfortunately I am a lipgloss addict and my family is saying that rehab is the only option
mac_lglass.gif

My favs are MAC of course,B.Brown and Philosophy Melon Daiquiri
yummy.gif

Adios for now x