Are Victoria's Secret bras really worth it?

SparklingWaves

haha i have a vs card and the bill goes to home (im away at college) and my dad always gets the bill and is like "alison why the hell do you need a $50 bra from victorias secret... what comes in those things.. diamonds?!" to which i respond "dad they come with boobs i buy my boobs from vs, its either this option or the surgery one" haha and he lets it go real quick!

l/quote]

th_LMAO.gif

Spam.n.Rice

I also agree its only worth to shop there during their sales. I'm a pretty busty girl and most of their bras don't offer the support I need. If anything I only go there for their push ups when on sale but if you want a bra that's well made, I recommend Wacol bras. They're a little on the pricey side but its worth it, they don't wear easily. =D

KittyKosmetics

@Luvsic : I agree, it is so f-ing annoying!!! I gained weight so I'm actually a C cup. I should have decent clevage, but I don't. It's like I finally have some boob-age without clevage. I've been fitted there once...I think I'll give them one more try before I move on. I do love their panties though
greengrin.gif
Thanks for the Forever21 suggestion. I had no idea they sold bras n stuff :O

@X4biddenxLustX : I'm definitly going to ask them to re-measure me because I've been re-adjusting my bra like crazy. Btw, are they suppose to measure you over your clothes or completly topless?

luvsic

^ No prob girl! Definitely check them out! This is going to sound weird, but strangely enough I get MORE cleavage from a 32B Forever 21 Bra than my wonder bras, because they squeeze my boobs together so tightly!! :O it's weird I know...but they work o_O

And I know, I graduated from an A cup to a B cup my senior year of high school but it still looks like I'm an A cup
angry.gif
I think I need to just get fitted properly, or find a bra that gives me an amazing lift.

OT, but has anyone heard of those cleavage enhancer bra things...it's kind of like a special bra that goes under your boobs and pushes them up..I saw an AD on TV for them but I'm not sure if they work. It's not strap perfect, it's an actual garment you can wear and it comes with clear straps if you want....ugh I want to look it up but I can't find it anywhere!

monter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKosmetics
I'm definitly going to ask them to re-measure me because I've been re-adjusting my bra like crazy. Btw, are they suppose to measure you over your clothes or completly topless?

Over your clothes. When you go in to get measured, try to wear a bra that isn't a minimizer (like a sports bra) and isn't padded/push-up. Just a regular lined bra is best to be measured in.

When you say adjusting, do you mean the band or the cup? If you mean your breasts aren't fitting in the cup probably, you most likely need a bigger size cup.

If you mean that the band is riding up (it should stay near the bottom of your shoulderblades), then it's one of two possibilities - one is that you're just wearing older bras that have stretched out. If it's ALL your bras that you have to keep pulling down, then it's probably the other possibility - you need a smaller band size. (so go from a 36 to a 34 or whatever).

HTH!
smiles.gif

xladydragon

Such a weird thing happened the other day at VS, the lady measured me as a 32A.. but I was wearing a perfectly fitted biofit 32B bra >_> and the changing room lady said I look like an A cup too.
I really like their angel air push up bra. I love how I bought a bra a year ago, and bought a new one.. and the old one hasn't stretched!!
I'm so cheap, I only buy their bras during Summer or Winter sales, and I go to retailmenot.com to look for additional coupons.
Or I go in the store, try the bras on, note which bra it is, and then ask someone to go look for it at the fleamarket on Ebay. >_>
I can't afford a $50 bra!!!

Latest posts