are you a makeup junkie?

kitanaX

If you have answered "Yes" to
3-5 of the following: you are midly addicted
6-8 of the following: true addict
9+ of the following: point of no return

1. When you walk out of Sephora (or like-wise cosmetic store) empty handed, you experience a mild sense of failure or sadness.
2. You have the biggest and most ridiculous make-up collection out of all of your friends - except of those who are makeup artists
3. You do your friend's makeup for them because not only you're better at it, you also volunteer to do it for them
4. You have at least five different shades/finishes of each: brown, purple, and blue eyeshadows.
5. If you had to make a choice between skipping a meal or buying that limited edition palatte that has all the colors that you like, you skip the meal and head straight for the makeup counter.
6. Your definition of "natural looking" is completely different from the guys'. They think natural looking is no make-up, you think earth tone shades and nude/pink color lip gloss.
7. You don't use the little eye-applicator that comes with your eyeshadow because your makeup brushes are so much better for application.
8. You can apply eyeliner while someone else is driving on the highway or in stop and go traffic with ease while you're in the passenger seat of a moving car.
9. You are proud of your makeup collection and you show it off to your friends on occasions.
10. You enjoy spending at least 30 minutes on your makeup, even if all you had going on that day was a trip to the grocery stores.

nikki

Ok--I'm a true addict
th_LMAO.gif

choozen1ne

I said yes to 8 , a lot of my friends don't wear makeup -one friend asked what concealer was
th_confused_new.gif

and I don't wear eyeliner

I am a true makeup addict !

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by choozen1ne
I said yes to 8 , a lot of my friends don't wear makeup -one friend asked what concealer was
th_confused_new.gif

and I don't wear eyeliner

I am a true makeup addict !

It's odd, most of my friends either don't really care about high-end makeup like me (they just stick to drugstore), so they think I'm crazy to have a bunch of MAC and stila, and then I have lots of friends who don't really wear makeup...period.
And I loooove doing anyone's makeup who will let me. I think I've turned a couple friends this way. =]

tiramisu

9/10 here... because putting on my e/l in the car scares me!!

Otherwise, I LOL'ed at the rest... man, I am addicted.

AppleDiva

I said yes to 6. I would not skip a meal for makeup, would not show off my collection. Eyeliner and I just got on speaking terms. I feel happy when I do not buy something, I feel a sense of accomplishment. (But then months later, I feel bad b.c I missed out MSF that sold out quickly.)

I definitely do not leave my house without makeup, at least foundation.

purrtykitty

Point of no return, baby...and I love it!! By the way, I've put not only eyeliner, but more than once I've applied a full-face...and I was the driver (OK, I shouldn't be proud of that, lol)!!

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitanaX
If you have answered "Yes" to
6-8 of the following: true addict

I said yes to 7....I'm a true addict!
cutey.gif

Danapotter

I'm a true addict.

Now, if my parents would just understand that..

"Oooh, dadddyyyy, for Christmas.....could you get me makeuppppp.....
th_LMAO.gif
"