Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?

crazy4lex04

I can't decide whether I love or hate this show... I HATE that it moves so slowly and that these people are making money for being dumbasses, but I still can't stop myself from watching it.

So do you guys love it or hate it?

..kels*

it annoys the hell out of me but for some reason i just HAVE to watch it. i can't stand the host though. he drives me nuts. "if you drop out you'll have to look directly into the camera & say 'i'm not smarter than a fifth grader'! HAR HAR HAR!"
th_rolleye0014.gif
c'mon.. he's obviously on the same page as a fifth grader if he thinks that's the ultimate embarassment.

*Stargazer*

I was just telling my husband last night that I can't watch it anymore because it took 30 minutes for the guy to answer 5 questions. It is way too slow for my liking. Plus the people are stupid! I could kick that show's ass LOL

Beauty Mark

I think it's an okay concept. I haven't watched it, but it looked pretentious to me. I'm sure a 5th grader could "outsmart" a PhD on certain things, just because the information a 5th grader knows wouldn't be as fresh to someone who hasn't been in that grade for years.

tadzio79

I was annoyed that one girl couldn't answer a question this week. The question was, how many decades are in 2 millenium?
she was like, 2... no wait... I'll just take my money.
What a moron!

coachkitten

I just think that the 5th graders are adorable and freaking smart. (Or maybe the adults are just that dumb!) I think it is a cute show but I can see it getting old pretty fast.