Armani Discussion

nudibelle

[COLOR=EE82EE]  I would love a dupe for MAC Pink Plaid or Peach Stock, two of my favorite shades to wear w/a classic smokey eye.  I'm loading my Sephora cart for next weeks[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]  Sephora VIB [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]Rouge sale and I think I might get[/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE] a couple more Armani lippies.[/COLOR]
It's a must pink for me

awickedshape

Good! I didn't realize they had 2 500 numbers next to each other. How dumb is that! I also ordered 503 which is the sheer version of 500. Its really really pretty too. I haven't received my order yet though.
It gets a bit confusing as one site just has numbers and one has names and then trying to match swatches. ... but you made it very straightforward :)

elegant-one

It gets a bit confusing as one site just has numbers and one has names and then trying to match swatches. ... but you made it very straightforward
smiles.gif
Oh I know, it drove me crazy. Happy to help. Plus, I swatched a lot of them in person a bit ago, so that helped me.
th_kiss.gif

Medgal07

Ok my Armani thread sisters---I have every Tom Ford blush and more Chanel blushes than I can count, so it's time for me to give Armani blush a little love. Can someone suggest an Armani blush for me as a good starting point. I look horrid in purple but I love pink, orange, coral, etc. Thanks ladies!!!!!

elegant-one

Ok my Armani thread sisters---I have every Tom Ford blush and more Chanel blushes than I can count, so it's time for me to give Armani blush a little love. Can someone suggest an Armani blush for me as a good starting point. I look horrid in purple but I love pink, orange, coral, etc. Thanks ladies!!!!!
I need to know that as well. I swatched them in Nordies a long time ago & I know that I loved the shades but then I forgot & never got one.

elegant-one

I started last night and couldn't decide either
shrugs.gif
It really is hard relying on the color on a computer monitor.
I've been looking for quite awhile now & can I just say that some mu bloggers just suck! They had wrong numbers/names/no numbers or names, some no swatches, they can't describe what the shade is on & on. It made deciding terrible.

I may have to see them in person again. I thought for sure that I bought a blush or one of the bronzers but I looked & cannot find anything
girlhaha.gif
I did find a beautiful pink ls 518 but I see that its been discontinued.

starletta8

Luxe is more palette eyeshadow swatches! Under various lighting conditions exactly as they are shown in the palette! The eyeshadows were pigmented except from the top left and the bottom right which barely showed on my skin and their texture was drier than the others! The rest ( the majority ) were buttery textured and really pigmented! I loved the bottom row more with the great taupes but I can not justify these 2 shades and black and bluish silver which were also amazing for the price of the whole product so it's finally a skip.
b70cd7d0_image.jpeg
9f65fb78_image.jpeg
46be9275_image.jpeg
3771eb59_image.jpeg
Nice, I'm going to play with mine this weekend. A nicely edited neutral palette is always nice to have.

Latest posts