Armani Discussion

Anneri

Do you mean Cold Copper? I have that one and I've had no issues with fallout. It gives a more metallic finish, so the shimmer adheres well to the base. I saw Sara's review and now I'm scared that those shades would irritate my eyes. I had a slight reaction to Zenith, which is the only sparkly finish eye tint I own.
Yes, I meant Cold Copper. Thank you for your advice, Katred! I swatched the new shades yesterday and Silver Mirage is definitely the most glittery of the three new ones. The other ones seem fine. Sadly the colour of SM is the most unique one - it's a nearly duochrome silvery taupe.

Prettypackages

I swatched the new tints yesterday. I honestly liked 17 the best, 18 was silver on me, and 16 was almost a rosy color. I think I might skip these. Thepics I took, don't show the colors clear enough. When I look at my swatches, I want 18, and can definitely see the taupe. On my hand it looked plain silver.

These might not help, but here they are. In order 16 17/18 18
Ignore the swatch in the middle, I accidently combined 17 and 18.
17 is the middle swatch on the bottom row (or first row/ vertical row on the left). Underneath that is stud, and above that is the other new Nars shadow. STud is a must have.

Medgal07

This Armani Blush 506 is so pigmented and multi skin tone friendly!!!! Thank you for the recommendation, and thanks to 'C' for the great swatches on her blog. I'm looking forward to ordering
# 509 soon.

Medgal07

I swatched the new tints yesterday. I honestly liked 17 the best, 18 was silver on me, and 16 was almost a rosy color. I think I might skip these. Thepics I took, don't show the colors clear enough. When I look at my swatches, I want 18, and can definitely see the taupe. On my hand it looked plain silver.

17 is the middle swatch on the bottom row (or first row/ vertical row on the left). Underneath that is stud, and above that is the other new Nars shadow. STud is a must have.

Thanks so much Pretty!!! I know exactly what you mean about taupe looking silver, and silver looking taupe on camera. I'm in the market for a nice taupe liq E/S and this one might just fit the bill.

Vandekamp

Thank you for the lovely swatches.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Has anyone played with the new brushes yet? I ordered the sculpting one because I'm weak.
001_unsure.gif

sungelly87

Question, I'm NC20-25 which Master Corrector and Retouch should I get? I'm thinking 3 for the Retouch and Pink for Corrector?

NYCBeautyJunkie

Thanks for the pic and review! Do you know if It is significantly thicker/fluffier than the Hourglass Ambient Powder Brush?

http://www.sephora.com/ambient-powder-brush-P377724?skuId=1489376
It's softer and a bit thicker (and wider and it's widest point) but NOT significantly so. It didn't happen yesterday when I first used it, but today I did notice a few hairs come off on my face, so that's given me a bit of pause.

bunnypoet

It's softer and a bit thicker (and wider and it's widest point) but NOT significantly so. It didn't happen yesterday when I first used it, but today I did notice a few hairs come off on my face, so that's given me a bit of pause.
Thank you so much for the info! I have so many brushes, I don't want to have duplicates or semi-duplicates (a lot of brushes are being ignored as is). The hairs' shedding is a bit concerning, especially if it becomes a long-term issue with use. Please keep us updated. Hopefully, it won't happen again!

ashievic

I tripped over my two left feet, twisted my knee and hip. Of course it doesn't help I have a tibia torsion metatarsus attuctis or however it is spelled from being too comfy in my Mama's womb, literally. So I am walking like a very elderly person, ugh.

Medgal07

I tripped over my two left feet, twisted my knee and hip. Of course it doesn't help I have a tibia torsion metatarsus attuctis or however it is spelled from being too comfy in my Mama's womb, literally. So I am walking like a very elderly person, ugh.
Are you back home/ Who's taking care of you? I wanna make you a cup of tea
th_cheerup.gif

JerseyGirl

Oh no! So sorry to hear this...hope you mend quickly. Sounds pretty painful.

Latest posts