Armani Discussion

mkoparanova

I'm a little disappointed with the eye tints. Maybe it's just user error and I have to experiment more with them, but I'm not too happy with the look I'm getting. I feel like they are super sparkly and the color is sheer at the same time. Maybe I am supposed to use them with something else?

Which one/s do you have and what brush are you using? They are sparkly but definitely not sheer.

JerseyGirl

I have the trio set, 2, 7, and 12. I have been using my finger to blend them out. What brush have you been using?

And now that I look at my box closely, there is a graphic tutorial that shows where to apply them on the eye! I think I need to play with them more...that 12 is super sparkly, though. I don't know what I was thinking!! :doh:

mkoparanova

I have the trio set, 2, 7, and 12. I have been using my finger to blend them out. What brush have you been using?

And now that I look at my box closely, there is a graphic tutorial that shows where to apply them on the eye! I think I need to play with them more...that 12 is super sparkly, though. I don't know what I was thinking!! :doh:

I have 7 and 11. I don't think that 7 suits me but I'll try to find picture of me wearing 11. I'm using this brush (for these and for all other liquid/cream eyeshadows):
3790525_orig.jpg

I don't know how to change the size :shakehead:

I apply the eyeshadow with the applicator in the centre of my lid and then blend it with the brush. Sometimes I apply a second layer.

Edit:
View attachment 50461

Last edited:

starletta8

I use one of several different brushes with them.... I use a concealer-style brush (aka MAC 242) to spread a thin, even coat, and a blending brush to (obviously) blend. I love the Tints!

I think 12 is heavily skintone dependent. It makes me look ethereal since I'm so deathly pale.

JerseyGirl

Thank you Starletta and mkoparanova!! I have similar brushes so I will try both and see what happens. Specktrettes are the best help!:flowers::thankyou:

Seven Of Nine

I fell in love in Eye Tints :wow: I bought three from limited edition: 16, 17 and 19 - and they're really gorgeous!:heart::heart:

I want more of the permanent collection: 08, 11 and maybe 12 :18:

Flannel on the lid with other mac's eyeshadows:
06f.jpg f4.jpg f.jpg

Rose Ashes:
3ra.jpg

Silver Mirage:
sm13.jpg

bunnypoet

That one and new beige from chanel :dogdance:

Same here! These are the two new foundations I am looking most forward too. And the timing is perfect because my original Armani Maestro had to be tossed because it was exposed to a lot of heat and sunlight during the CA heatwaves and turned.

Latest posts