Armani Discussion

fur4elise

Private Sale 20% Off - Code is ARMANI20 ;)

p.s. I took the plunge and ordered 2 Lip Maestro! Drama Red (#407) & Tibetan Orange (#401). Got free shipping and 2 samples, a mini Lip Maestro (The Red #400) &
Eyes to Kill Classico Mascara.

Sigh...I am officially becoming a high end kinda girl. Thus far I am finding the few products I have purchased are so many levels above those at the drug store and mid-level (MAC, UD) price point. I may be buying less, but I know I will use these products. There is something "special" about them too.

Last edited:

bunnypoet

I ordered too. The Prima eye and lip perfector that BeautyProfessor keeps raving about. And the #100 blush. Don't forget to use Ebates 4% or MrRebates 5%.

fur4elise

E_DateNight_GA_LipMaestro407.jpg E_DateNight2_GA_LipMaestro407.jpg
Saturday Date Night ~ Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in Drama Red
Indoor natural light & in the little car after dinner (fully re-applied)
GA_LipMaestro_407_401.jpg
Swatches of 407 Drama Red and 401 Tibetan Orange

Over all impressions ~

Lovely colors. Emollient, super creamy formula that never truly sets. It does matte down after application but never sets/dries like many of the liquid lip formulas. Not drying at all and I like how that feels. I could liken it to the NARS Lip Cover. ZERO staying power! :( My lips were completely "eaten" off after our sake & sushi dinner. I did use a liner so reapplication was quick and easy. I love the oval shaped tube and packaging! I am glad I got these on sale as paying full price based on the performance would have been really disappointing.

Last edited:

awickedshape

View attachment 54905 View attachment 54906
Saturday Date Night ~ Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in Drama Red
Indoor natural light & in the little car after dinner (fully re-applied)
View attachment 54907
Swatches of 407 Drama Red and 401 Tibetan Orange

Over all impressions ~

Lovely colors. Emollient, super creamy formula that never truly sets. It does matte down after application but never sets/dries like many of the liquid lip formulas. Not drying at all and I like how that feels. I could liken it to the NARS Lip Cover. ZERO staying power! :( My lips were completely "eaten" off after our sake & sushi dinner. I did use a liner so reapplication was quick and easy. I love the oval shaped tube and packaging! I am glad I got these on sale as paying full price based on the performance would have been really disappointing.

Ooh la la

Salberg7

Question on Eye Tints - need input on Color

Hi I am new here - can someone please let me know which of the Armani Eye Tints are violet/purple in color? I am specifically looking at #7 Shadow but have read reviews that this color is more silver than violet. Does anyone have Sunset? I think that is violet/purple as well but have read that it applies patchy and not as well as the first release. I much prefer the Armani Eye Tint formula to LM Caviar Sticks but am looking for the color closest to Laura Mercier Amethyst Caviar Stick but slightly darker than Amethyst. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Latest posts