Armani Discussion

Icecaramellatte

I finally wore the gray matte eye tint from the runway collection. Spring runway I think. It was quite nice. I paired it with the Guerlain aqua gold creme shadow from last summer I think. I need to try the new matte one I bought but I've misplaced it. :scratch:

beautycool

The link says avaible to buy now gone to website you cannot buy online unfortunately have to go into store :(
that lip care does look nice thanks for the info Monsey :)

Sugar & Spice

I spoke to my SA about the lip magnets and was told that they are a hybrid between the maestros and the sheer liquid lipsticks/glosses. So they are the maestros without the dryness but more pigmented than the sheerer ones in the black tube. The counter is getting them next month in time for Neiman's fall beauty event.

fur4elise

I spoke to my SA about the lip magnets and was told that they are a hybrid between the maestros and the sheer liquid lipsticks/glosses. So they are the maestros without the dryness but more pigmented than the sheerer ones in the black tube. The counter is getting them next month in time for Neiman's fall beauty event.

As drawn as I am to the packaging of the Lip Magnets, I am pretty sure I am going to skip on these, "Do No Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200" ;) and go in for the NARS Velvet Lip Glide. The Maestro did nothing for me, so if the formula is a hybrid, I predict failure...On the other hand I love my NARS Lip Cover...and the new Lip Glides might be the solution to my hot want of the CL Loubilaque!

elegant-one

I bought Crema Nuda today & it makes the skin look soft-focused and glowy. And I got the fluid sheers in 2, 5, 7, & 8. 2 is a pale peachy golden shade, 5 is a really pretty soft coral, 7 is a pearly ivory, 8 is a very pale pink kind of like the nars pink illuminator.

Monsy

I bought Crema Nuda today & it makes the skin look soft-focused and glowy. And I got the fluid sheers in 2, 5, 7, & 8. 2 is a pale peachy golden shade, 5 is a really pretty soft coral, 7 is a pearly ivory, 8 is a very pale pink kind of like the nars pink illuminator.

what an amazing haul elegant!!

Latest posts