• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Asian Eyes: Silver and Green look!

ne0ndice

Right, we are shooting for this look here!​
218083.jpg

It has a pretty defined crease, which is awesome for Asian girlies like me who have a pretty flat eye shape.

Let me know if you can't read the text, yo.

Brushes:
23.jpg

L-R: Powder, Angled contour, Fluffy powder, Blending, MAC 217, Smashbox 8, Smudge, arts store brush, Ulta small eyeshadow

I'll be using (MAC unless otherwise stated):
24.jpg

L-R: Spice blush, Full on Lust l/g, Lorac Coverup in C4, Frost p/m, Lola Highlighter Pencil in French Pink, NYX silver eyeliner
25.jpg

L-R: Shroom e/s, Electra e/s, Greensmoke e/s, Emerald Green p/m, Bare Study p/p, Bobbi Brown Creme liner in Black Ink, Palladio Translucent Rice Powder, Lancome Dual Finish Powder

LES G'ON WID DEET!

1.jpg

Start off with a nice clean face that is kind of sunburned and pimply from sunscreen that obviously didn't work.

2.jpg

Apply Bare Study to lids. I do this way in advance to avoid any stickiness from bases.

3.jpg

pretend you are a tribal witch doctor and put on your concealer in interesting patterns. and then blend it in so you can go outside without having people stare at you.

4.jpg

buff in translucent powder and wait a few minutes before the next step. you can eat or sing along to against me! like i did.

5.jpg

pat on powder if you're prone to shininess like meee.

6.jpg

smudge silver eyeliner on lid. yum creasy lids!!

7.jpg

sweep some shroom over the silver eyeliner to kind of even it out and so emerald green won't stick to it.

8.jpg

pack on emerald green in your crease with smudge brush.

9.jpg

blend emerald green so it doesn't look shoddy. You'll also be wanting to touch up Emerald Green along the way.

10.jpg

pack shroom on with your blending brush at the highest point in your arch.

11.jpg

blend shroom down with blending brush.

12.jpg

blend emerald green and shroom together more with blending brush (feel free to add more emerald green here).

13.jpg

pack on electra with small e/s brush and sweep out in small stroke from your eye. i repeat. small strokes!

14.jpg

add more emerald green with 217 or smudge brush to blend that baby.

15.jpg

use small e/s brush to add a little greensmoke where the arrows are pointing to haha.

16.jpg

wet small e/s brush with mixing medium (visine on my end), dab wet brush into frost pigment, and pack it on over the silver.

17.jpg

attempt to clean fall out and blend frost a little bit, but don't stress out like i did since frost is a permanant beezy.

18.jpg

Liner your lower lashes with emerald green using art store brush and do a little flick-fade underneath the silver/frost.

19.jpg

black eyeliner time! also go over that little emerald green flick-fade into the silver

Curl your lashes + mascara on top & bottom lashes orrr be lazy like me and just put on falsies
smiles.gif

20.jpg

spice blush to contour (um i went a little overboard so blend that stuff out)

21.jpg

shroom to highlight cheeks because i'm too lazy to get vanilla p/m

22.jpg

your lips + full on lust l/g = good times

That's it, I hope you guys enjoyed this. Also, I'm feeling in a tutorial-y mood today, so if anyone wants me to do a look/combo, holler at me.

ne0ndice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
i can't read the words in the pictures. but thx 4 the tut :-(

Let me just retype what it says in the picture
smiles.gif

Latest posts