Assemble Your Army Ladies! A New YSL Beauty Routine!

Candycoatedclos

Assemble Your Army Ladies! A New Yves Saint Laurent Beauty Routine!

Today, we wanted to stop and talk about some of our favorite products from Yves Saint Laurent Beauty.​
With Spring officially in the air and it's promise of warmer weather, now is the perfect time for you to try a new foundation and lipsticks for a fun and flirty look.​
Here are some of my picks:​
First, you have to start pulling out your brighter color lipsticks. I know, I know...no one realy wants to retire their MAC Talk That Talk lipstick but if you saw anything from New York Fashion Week in February, then you would know that pastel colors are back and honestly, if you pair that with a bright eye shadow or lip liner, then you're on the way to creating a fun whimsical look.​
Next, try out a new foundation. During the winter, I tended to rely heavily on my Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation, which was great for getting me through the holidays and harsh winds. Now that the weather is getting a little bit warmer, I wanted to try something new that was a bit lighter and feathery on my skin.​
What products do you have your eyes on for Spring?​
Shop the Story
Yves Saint Laurent Fusion Ink Foundation
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine​
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet​
Yves Saint Laurent Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil​

Last edited:

CharlieKelly

First, you have to start pulling out your brighter color lipsticks. I know, I know...no one realy wants to retire their MAC Talk That Talk lipstick​
Next, try out a new foundation.​
Haha yes and yes!!! I just went by my Sephora and Macys last week and got five samples of foundation. I am so ready for something lighter :)

Psych1

Ooo, love this! Can you please tell me the name of the pink Volupte Lip Shine up front? Gorgeous color!

LavenderPearl

First, you have to start pulling out your brighter color lipsticks. I know, I know...no one realy wants to retire their MAC Talk That Talk lipstick but if you saw anything from New York Fashion Week in February, then you would know that pastel colors are back and honestly, if you pair that with a bright eye shadow or lip liner, then you're on the way to creating a fun whimsical look. ​
And to think I just bought NARS Ingrid xDD Great pics. The Rouge Volupté Shines look so juicy and tempting!

Candycoatedclos

Haha yes and yes!!! I just went by my Sephora and Macys last week and got five samples of foundation. I am so ready for something lighter :)
Which ones have you tried? I could not believe when I put this YSL foundation on. I normally hate wearing liquid foundations but this one is so good. It barely felt like I had anything on and gave me full coverage. Beauty blender + YSL foundaion =
th_thstars.gif

CharlieKelly

Which ones have you tried? I could not believe when I put this YSL foundation on. I normally hate wearing liquid foundations but this one is so good. It barely felt like I had anything on and gave me full coverage. Beauty blender + YSL foundaion = :stars:
I got a Sample of Christian Dior Nude Skin, Christian Dior Tinted Moisturizer; Marc Jacobs and Chanel. I am loving the nude skin. I didn't think of asking for an YSL sample. I think I need to, right?

Candycoatedclos

I got a Sample of Christian Dior Nude Skin, Christian Dior Tinted Moisturizer; Marc Jacobs and Chanel. I am loving the nude skin. I didn't think of asking for an YSL sample. I think I need to, right?
Yessssssss you need to! YSL is heaven on me!

Now I need to try nude skin. You're the second person that mentioned that foundation to me today!