At home bleaching kit

tottui

Hello ladies!!.. I dont know if this has been posted before, but for anyone looking for a bleaching kit, I just tried Sally Hansen's Estra Strenght Creme hair Bleach for Arms, Legs & face, and let me tell it is AMAZING!!!!.. Ive tried other bleaching kits and none of them have worked but this stuff really really works!!... I have really dark hair on my arms and it bleached all my hair!!.. I look completely hairless!!!.. I have yet to try on my face but Im sure it will work as good! And the best part is, it is on sale at Walgreens 2 for the price of one!!!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

Hope this helps anyone! =D

n_c

please let us know how it works on your face...I've been interested in that product

tottui

I tried it on my face and it worked amazingly!!!.. When I took it off my skin was a little bit red and I was feeling a little bit of a burning sensation, but my skin is very sensitive so I put mosturiser and in like an hour it was gone!!!..

If you wanna try a bleaching kit to use on the face I would recommend you get the one that only for the face (I was using face, arms and legs) because the smell is really strong (like hear bleach).. so maybe the one for the face only is a little milder?...

HTH!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
please let us know how it works on your face...I've been interested in that product

.k.

and here i was thinking that i was the only one who bleaches her face lol
yea i use the all over body one on my face, and it does get red when i take it off but it goes away. and i also feel a stinging sensation but ive learned to deal with it. but sally hanson is awesome!

mayenni

hey, I wanted to try bleaching the peach fuzz on my face but was scared that the roots will look black if the hair grows longer.How often do u have to wait to re-bleach the hair?