Aurora Farms CCO Haul

beyondhope1024

Just got back from the CCO in Aurora Farms (Ohio). Only got 5 things (I wanted more, but am trying to save my money, lol):
~Pink Cabana lipstick
~Tres Cher! lipglass
~Dame blush
~Twinks eyeshadow
~Falling Star eyeshadow

They had a ton of stuff, so much more than what the CCO in Grove City, PA has. They had all the tint toons, plus other TLCs (Virtuous Violet, Fuschia Fix, etc). They had about 15-20 different eyeshadows Spring Up!, Lavender Sky, Fountainbleu, Relaxing, Summer Neutral, to name a few), about 10 different blushes, a LOT of lipsticks (50 or so) and 20 lipglasses or so. A lot of the eyeshadows, lipglasses, and lipsticks were from the Culturebloom, Lingerie, and Sundressing collections. They had the 187 brush, and a bunch of other random eye brushes. There were several eye palettes, a lipgelee set, and a brush set. And trust me, there was a lot more stuff as well. If you live near this CCO, it's definitely worth checking out!

rchickos

I hope they still have some of this great stuff when I head up there later this week! I probably won't get there until Friday.

beyondhope1024

Don't worry, I'm sure that they'll still have plenty left. I thought it would be packed since it was the day after Christmas but the CCO was the only store in the whole place that didn't have more than two people in it, lol.