Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

rockin26

I want one that isn't younger than me! Why is it lately all the potential I've been seeing at under 25, nice to look at but the second they open there mouths my ears start to bleed!

panda0410

OMFG, Robyn that just kills me
rofl.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^I'm actually not lemming much lately. I've got pretty much everything I need for the moment. It feels weird typing that actually. I guess I really, really want new boots.

^Lemming fulfilled >_< Got some boots today! $80 on sale. I just needed some cheepies to tide me over until something better and more expensive comes along later in the season. They are pretty good though, scrunchie knee length and flat soled. Very versatile.

And yes, bring on the hot men! Actually where I work I am exposed to an array of hot European/Asian students on a daily basis since I'm so close to Melbourne uni. I'm a sucker for fancy foreign accents and Asian guys with anime hair lol..
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
I'm so close to Melbourne uni. I'm a sucker for fancy foreign accents and Asian guys with anime hair lol..
smiles.gif

Haha @ Asian guys with anime hair! Yeah, the good looking ones with anime hair are cute
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

Okay well I have some new lemmings finally.

Chanel Rouge Coco Lipsticks.... I want at least 80% of them. Gonna have to start getting them ASAP. I reckon if I buy 1 a fortnight that is pretty reasonable >_<

sambibabe

^^ lol Bibi, I went and checked them and didn't see the hype. What am I missing? So I went to Giorgio Armani counter and bought the lippy there instead.

spectrolite

^I think it's the packaging that hooks me in. Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved Chanel. It's so classic and gorgeous. And I LOVE and adore my Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in "Red Dragon." I dunno, I just must have them all!! I'm going to catch them like Pokemon's >_<

sambibabe

^^ Oh that's fair enough Bibi
greengrin.gif
I am in love with Giorgio Armani rouge d'armani lipstick packaging.. So as YSL Rouge Volupte. I also love Chanel eyeshadow palette packaging with double C logo, but it is such a pity that the shadow quality isn't great.

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ lol.. Yeah I think it would be too.

I normally have the worst nails, but I have been looking after them heaps lately and they are quite long and pretty at the moment.
greengrin.gif
I thought it would be cool to try out some nail stamping while they are still nice.

I just don't know if I should get it from Transdesign or Evilbay

spectrolite

I bought my Konad starting set on Ebay and there are heaps of places to get them these days. If you go here:

OC Nail Art

and enter "scrangie" in the coupon box at checkout you get 30% off your order.

aussiemacluvrrr

I just saw a photo of Melba Blush in the swatch thread and I am lemming that bloody blush so bad now... Ahhhhh... I think I'm going to order it from Pro on Friday along with my Vanilla Pigment and Delft Paintpot
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Nah not yet, but I just got paid.... So I will probably order soon :p hehehehe

Oh my god those lipglosses are divine! I want the one on the top right and top left corners... yummmm

sambibabe

^^ Woot for the pay day
greengrin.gif
More toys to play with lol.
Haha. I want everything except the red one. I have two pink ones and they are so pretty!

xLongLashesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Oh my god those lipglosses are divine! I want the one on the top right and top left corners... yummmm

LOL those are the ones I liked as well! and the centre one looks delish.. like orange sorbet!