Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

sambibabe

^^
greengrin.gif
Really? I have been sending paypal payments over a month now.. Since my CP package won't arrive till next week (or the week after
ssad.gif
), it feels more like I have been depositing money, rather than buying actual goodies. I need something to play with RIGHT NOW!!

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
Addicts, the lot of you!

Only because you get to play with makeup stuff while at work
tong.gif

simplyenchantin

^^ Haha that's true. Speaking of which, theres so many nice mother's day deals out at the moment - you should all go spend your money!
tong.gif

xLongLashesx

Ugh I've got a major lemming. Birds and Berries and the Shell Pearl beauty powder.. I will NOT pay $90 for them at the counter! Argh!

spectrolite

^Don't know if this helps but if you are Myer One member if you present your card between Wed-Thurs you get 10% off your purchase store wide. 15% off if you are a Myer One Gold member. Every little bit counts
greengrin.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^Just paid off my credit card...

*MUST NOT GO TO DJ'S*
*MUST NOT GO TO DJ'S*
*MUST NOT GO TO DJ'S*
*MUST NOT GO TO DJ'S*
*MUST NOT GO TO DJ'S*
*MUST NOT GO TO DJ'S*
*MUST NOT GO TO DJ'S*
*MUST NOT GO TO DJ'S*

sambibabe

LOL Carina!! Okay, I am definitely going to Vancouver later this year!!! So no more lemmings for me and save money!!! MUFE here I come!!!

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ WOOO HOOO! How exciting Nat! I'm so jealous!

I have just been trawling through my lemming posts to find my list (my "master" list of lemmings is at home
lol.gif
) so I can decide if I want to go to DJ's or not... lol

aussiemacluvrrr

^^Ohhhhh! Yes!!!!!
greengrin.gif
I think I just might....

Well done Nat, another successful "enablement"... im certain that is not even a word :p

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Aww I'd love to come visit but I'm having dinner with an old friend I havent seen in ages...

I just went to DJ's in my break...
blush-anim-cl.gif
It's all your fault Nat.... !! lol

simplyenchantin

^^ Awww okay! What did you get? You guys should paste some swatches of those Dior glosses on your lips so I can get an idea haha
greengrin.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ Aww I'd love to come visit but I'm having dinner with an old friend I havent seen in ages...

I just went to DJ's in my break...
blush-anim-cl.gif
It's all your fault Nat.... !! lol

drools.gif
wooo going to haulage thread right now!!!

sambibabe

Haha!! I think I have Sari Pink.. I need to go home right now!! It is annoying that I learn MAC stuff names without even trying, whereas when it comes to other brands... I can't remember anything!! Annoying!