Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ I saw that Baci is doing that! Crazy girl! She shouldnt be advertising that.... She could lose her pro card :S

I got Instant Chic and Garb Blushes.... I really wanted Light over Dark as well, but I resisted...

lol I have no idea what I am going to do with all those blushes... I actually went through my collection the other day and gave a massive bag of stuff that I dont use to my sister... It would have been at least 300-400 worth of stuff :S But better that it gets used than just sits there going off....

and yes we are blushaholics.... But at least they are powder products so they wont go bad or get yucky germs in them
greengrin.gif
Better to be a blushaholic than a lipstick/lipgloss fanatic :p

vintageroses

^^ oooh really?that's scary! I'm still deciding if i sld buy 75$ worth of MAC stuff when i just spend like so much on MAC & sephora! haha i might pass this time round! but i would love to see swatches of yr blushes
tong.gif
hahahs who did the CP for you?

woahh do you want a god-sister? HAHAH i'm sure everything from your collection must be awesomeee. hahahah & i love lip products too
ssad.gif
but i'm stopping since i have like so many which i probably can never finish before they expire! But blushes are still my number 1 <3s hahas

xLongLashesx

vintage- how can you NOT spend $75 on MAC products! I just have to look at something mac and 75 bucks instantly disappears from my bank account! LOL

vintageroses

^^ HAHA it's not that i can't! It's that i should not!
ssad.gif
hahas i just spend like 150 on MAC & 100 from Sephora mid this month & my parcel has not even arrived! HAHA

Hear my wallet cryyyy. I'm trying hard not to go to the MAC website! hehes

Oh nooo, i was just taking a break from thesis writing to check out Specktra & now i really want fold & tuck l/g! So much for me telling you i'm not buying lip products Carina! savee meee! hahas i have so much stuff already & i'm going to be moving away from Aus in Aug, my luggage is gonna be burstinggg with blushes & lipgloss!
tong.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageroses
^^ oooh really?that's scary! I'm still deciding if i sld buy 75$ worth of MAC stuff when i just spend like so much on MAC & sephora! haha i might pass this time round! but i would love to see swatches of yr blushes
tong.gif
hahahs who did the CP for you?

woahh do you want a god-sister? HAHAH i'm sure everything from your collection must be awesomeee. hahahah & i love lip products too
ssad.gif
but i'm stopping since i have like so many which i probably can never finish before they expire! But blushes are still my number 1 <3s hahas

My mum lives in HKG and when I was there visiting I made friends with the manager of one of the stores so she puts heaps of stuff aside for me and then sends it to me.
greengrin.gif
Prices are on par, or even cheaper than the USA....

Blush swatches might have to wait a little while :p I need to get college of law done before I embark on a project like that.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
vintage- how can you NOT spend $75 on MAC products! I just have to look at something mac and 75 bucks instantly disappears from my bank account! LOL

lol.gif
Its scary how much money we all spend on it
tong.gif

vintageroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
My mum lives in HKG and when I was there visiting I made friends with the manager of one of the stores so she puts heaps of stuff aside for me and then sends it to me.
greengrin.gif
Prices are on par, or even cheaper than the USA....

Blush swatches might have to wait a little while :p I need to get college of law done before I embark on a project like that.. lol

Ooooh will you tell me the next time you do a CP? I would LOVEEE to join in tooo! hehes thank you Carinaaaaa
winkiss.gif

Ohhh i meant just instant chic & garb? haha not ALL of your gazillion blushes! hehes I was wondering why Carina doesn't wanna swatch 2 blushes for me
ssad.gif
then i realized i didn't specify which ones i wanted! hahas It can be your gorgeous face wearing them too!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

& i spend alot too! just that i'm still a uni student & funds are well, limited. HAHA books money are going into makeup not a good sign! HAHA

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ Ohh thats a good lemming JL! I love that fragrance as well
greengrin.gif

haha sorry eliza... i thought you meant the whole collection.. i will definitely swatch them for you... but i wont be getting them until 20 may
ssad.gif
thats when my sis gets back from hong kong.. she is bringing my stuff back with her...

vintageroses

^^ haha yeah panda i'm so addicted to fragrance my newest addiction!
greengrin.gif

hahas yay! thank youuu carinaaa!
smiles.gif
oooooooh that's alright, i will wait till then or i might just succumb to temptation! hahas! it's so cool that your mum lives in HK!!! I should go to HK & make some friends there. haha!!!

I'm sooooooo lemming MAC to beachhhh, hipness blushhhh!

spectrolite

Lemming Tom Ford Black Violet like crazy. I swear that scent is the most beautiful thing on earth. I fell asleep last night clutching the little fragrance card I sprayed with it at DJ's yesterday lol. I'm a little obsessed!

aussiemacluvrrr

Went "clothes shopping" today for the first time in ages (the other night I just shopped on a whim...
tong.gif
today i went to the shops for the sole purpose of buying clothes) and I realised how much clothing I have been missing out on by buying sooo much makeup... Soooo no more makeup lemmings for me... I might buy a few bits and pieces here and there, but I really really really loved buying clothing and I want to do it more often... So me and makeup are going to go on "a break".. I wouldn't say we are breaking up because we have been in love for so long, but I need some time away
tong.gif
lol.gif

vintageroses

yays Carina! I think i've been missing out on fashion tooo! esp being in uni it's really either makeup or clothes! & since i just got really into makeup i'm trying to build my collection! I think i have enoughhh noww! I am so gonna go back to buying pretty dresses!
greengrin.gif