Aussie Girls - What are your current favourites?

xLongLashesx

Here's my list but seriously, this will all be different in a weeks time!

Foundation - Studio moisture tint or SFF.. although sometimes I like Mineralize Satinfinish as well! The Studio Moisture tint is my HG though for a light look and SFF if I’m going out.
Primer- philosophy the present is bloody amazing! Even if you put it on by itself it makes your skin look ‘soft focus’ without any annoying sparkles.. it’s completely matte. Also keeps my t-zone more matte than anything else I’ve ever used.
Concealer - Studio finish.. sometimes! LOL I also use studio stick or moisturecover as well! Nothing covers as good as studio finish but man, it’s dry! I usually have to put it on then wait for it to melt a bit.

Eyeshadow – Wedge in the crease, Daisychain (or chamomile) for under the brows and nylon or shroom in the inner corners. I use these colours pretty much daily. Oh and cork for the brows.

Mascara – I’ve been using Lash Blast for years and can make my lashes look pretty much false with it.. still open to something else as I don’t really like the matte black look. Love most of clinique's mascaras especially the High Impact.

Cheeks – True Romantic over Cubic or Gingerly over Tenderling.. I like to use a softer shade all over the cheek then a pop of a brighter colour just on the apple.
Bronzer- Stila Shade 2 is my HG right now, when I’m paler Sunny by Nature
Highlighter- Pink Leopard. does nothing for me as a bronzer.

Lips – Lucas’ paw paw ointment. LOVE IT!!

Skincare
Rice bran oil to remove makeup, wiped off with baby wipes
then lather up with Dermalogica cleanser and oil control lotion to finish.. although I love SMF as well.

Nails

Rimmel’s polishes. They don’t have the biggest range of colours but last a really long time for a drugstore brand.

Hair

Moroccan oil.. LOVE! Gives moisture without being too greasy
Paul Mitchell moisture range with the Super Charged moisture once a week.. my hair is shiny and silky again after my proteinated mishap..
Fragrance
For now I'm really digging the Body Shop's Moroccan Rose. I love anything rose scented so this was a must. Other than that MAC's Africananimal is the only feminine scent I own, the rest are aftershaves. I love it when people comment and I tell them it's a guy's fragrance and they say 'but you smell so good!' LOL!
Love Joop- on me it smells different than on guys.. brings back memories of when I met my man! Also Boss, or Jean Paul Gaultier's Le Male.. on me smells like lollies!

xLongLashesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Bahahaha I'm a total idiot..

It is diorshow... :p

LOL you just had 20 girls googling "Oh my Gawwd!"..
th_LMAO.gif

aussiemacluvrrr

^^^^
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Maybe I should trademark that phrase... I reckon I would buy a mascara by that name.. I think someone said earlier it sounds like something Benefit would release.. lol

sambibabe

^^^ Yeah I agree with sunniechan. It is so Benefit.
Carina, if it is your OMGawwwd mascara, you might like to check out Diorshow Extase.. Apparently it is an improved version?

panda0410

Congrats Carina!!!!! Now you have some extra $ I thoroughly advise you take Nats advice, I can feel a spree coming on....LOL!
greengrin.gif

Sal, I have been perusing your MUA list, you got some mail there and some nice swap items!!!
smiles.gif

sunniechan

Aww so disappointed that it's diorshow T.T, maybe I got a crappy one because mine was so runny and goopy, and did nothing for my lashes. Though I prefer volume rather than length, maybe this is why.

I think "Oh my Gawwd!" is a super cool name for a mascara. I would buy it just for the name
lol.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
^^ Haha thanks Nat... I'll check it out
greengrin.gif

Guess what everyone! I got the job!!!! Woooooooooooooo

Congrats!!!
dothewave.gif
party.gif

congrat.gif

What job did you get?

xLongLashesx

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
[Sal, I have been perusing your MUA list, you got some mail there and some nice swap items!!!
smiles.gif

Thanks mate! Will take a look.. just to let everyone know I'm up for swaps for everything on my sale list too.. I'm pretty sure it's all on MUA but just in case I missed anything.

spectrolite

^Nice one Carina, congratulations!!!!
greengrin.gif
How could they not hire you, I mean seriously?

Btw what exactly IS the job lol..?

aussiemacluvrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
Buwahahahahahah congrats Carina! Buy buy buy..!!
Woohoo now you can shout your sister lunch lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLongLashesx
th_sign_woot.gif
Woo hoo!! Congrats carina! I expect to see more hauls from you!!

Quote:
Congrats Carina!!!!! Now you have some extra $ I thoroughly advise you take Nats advice, I can feel a spree coming on....LOL!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunniechan

Congrats!!!
dothewave.gif
party.gif

congrat.gif

What job did you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^Nice one Carina, congratulations!!!!
greengrin.gif
How could they not hire you, I mean seriously?

Btw what exactly IS the job lol..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin26
Congrats Carina!! When do you start?? I'm timing your next list in the haulage thread
greengrin.gif

Quote:
LOL, omg Robyn that made me laugh!! Carina is the queen of hauls here methinks
winks.gif

Thanks ladies!!! The job is with the Law Society of NSW in their Licensing and Registrations Department.

And yes there will be a BIGGGGGG Spree coming! bahahahahahahah! The first thing I thought when I got it was "will my first pay come through in time for my CP for Liberty of London!" hahahahahahaha

JL - I'm honoured by the title "queen of hauls"! hahaha! I don't think my bf would be too pleased with that though... He said to me he is going to watch me like a hawk when I get the job because I need to buy clothes before I buy makeup :p meh! who needs clothes! hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyenchantin
*joins the employed corner with Carina*

You got a job Mich! YAYYYYYYYY! Where at!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Congratulations!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

tangledrose

Quote:

Yay! Congrats
thmbup.gif

There's nothing like starting a new job!

sambibabe

That is so cool Mich!! Bugger you are not down here in Melbourne, otherwise I would suck up to you for the staff discount
greengrin.gif

sunniechan

Quote:

congrat.gif

and Yay for the DJs discount!