Austin gals, it's time to get together!

Janice

360_bridge.jpg

So I've traveled a bit and met members from various cities, it's time to set something up on my turf! I know we have a ton of Austin ladies (and gents?) on Specktra, it's time for us to setup something fun.
smiles.gif

Who's interested in getting together? Afternoon or Evening? Weekday or Weekend? Lunch? Dinner? Coffee?

Sign in on this thread and share when and what times are best for you so we can get something planned.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimSugar
Plan on coming to th east coast anytime soon??

Soon? Probably not. Eventually? Absolutely.

hrdruian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Hahah...don't hate on my driving skillz

not hating, helping!! you hate to drive.

ExquisiteImages

I can go to Austin sometimes in May so hopefully if you schedule for a day in May, I may go. It'll be approximately an 8 hour drive to Austin from New Orleans
smiles.gif

Khalia25

I'm in Austin. Let me know when, and I'll see if I can make it. I just hit my 23rd week of "big belly-ness" this week, so I'll see how I feel. My belly is swollen, my ankles are starting to swell (cankles) and my body is just blowing up. But this sounds fun. I think a meeting at The Domain would be lovely...yummy restaurants and the MAC store!!! I need to have some fun before this girl is born!!
tong.gif

Janice

Khalia, congrats on your pending arrival! The domain is just what I was thinking of myself.
greengrin.gif
I will send out an email to Austin peeps today so they are aware of the thread and we can see how many people we can get out.

Austin Represent! There's a n'oleans and Houston reppin' and only one other austinite, don't make us look bad.
winks.gif

Jacq-i

I'd love to! I can't go this weekend, or next weekend, but I can probably go the next [May 10].
greengrin.gif

San Antonio Represent!
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
I'd love to! I can't go this weekend, or next weekend, but I can probably go the next [May 10].
greengrin.gif

San Antonio Represent!
smiles.gif

Jacq-i I'm going to be in SA May 5 & 6th! I'll be at a conference all day both days with a dinner the evening of the 5th but maybe I can sneak out to the MAC PRO store in the mall with you.
greengrin.gif
cutey.gif

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Khalia, congrats on your pending arrival! The domain is just what I was thinking of myself.
greengrin.gif
I will send out an email to Austin peeps today so they are aware of the thread and we can see how many people we can get out.

Austin Represent! There's a n'oleans and Houston reppin' and only one other austinite, don't make us look bad.
winks.gif

Thanks for the congrats, Janice.
smiles.gif
Has a date been set yet? I feel like I'm getting bigger by the minute, but I'm still interested.