B2M for family/friends?

amoona

I honestly just bring them to my counter and toss them into the B2M bucket. I don't really have anyone to give them to since my mom shops in my traincase. I would advise you not to give any friends and family gratis that is marked.

Ambonee

Wait, wait, wait...we can't B2M? Is this just for perm employees or freelance/on-call artists too? Because I've B2M'ed since I've been employed (at the counter I work at too) and no one (managers included) have ever said no...

Is this new?

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambonee
Wait, wait, wait...we can't B2M? Is this just for perm employees or freelance/on-call artists too? Because I've B2M'ed since I've been employed (at the counter I work at too) and no one (managers included) have ever said no...

Is this new?

amoona

I was always told it was for any MAC employee both freelancers and perm. artists. It could vary from region to region though. Ask your MRO if you want to be double sure.

dmenchi

if u get 60 % off, no B2M...freelancers don't get discounts, so they can B2M. No you can not give your B2M stuff to family/friends... because that will give them 'financial gain' , so it's like selling a product to fam/ friends

erine1881

um, i've been giving my empties to my sister and my mom, as directed by my trainer. we can't b2m, but family can. and freelancers can too. they don't get discounts, so they are eligible just like any other customer.

as far as it being a "financial gain" to family, its just like any other person giving someone else their empties. since we are an employee, a 60% discount, as well as gratis, gives us ample product. so if we want a lipstick, we just need to fork out the dough for it.