B2M goes Germany

Diskordia

good news ladys!!!! I just talked to my MA and she said that B2B is coming to Germany!!!! she doesn't know when but sometime this year. finaly free lippies for us!

tuuli

that would be phantastic!
clap.gif

eulchen

ive sent a mail to MAC asking if there are any news on this and this is the reply i got:

Quote:
Das Back2MAC Programm wird in Deutschland wegen der großen Nachfrage zum 1.
Juli
2007 eingeführt werden.

cheerleader.gif

tuuli

I wonder about a german Online Shop, this would be marvelous. We've got only 3 freestanding stores.

lilifee

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuuli
I wonder about a german Online Shop, this would be marvelous. We've got only 3 freestanding stores.

u can order over the douglas stores when u have a douglas card. Just call the counter and they send it to you.
cheerleader.gif

tuuli

I never had the chance for B2M. I thought there were some restrictions. I will ask at the counter.
[edit] yes, they do b2m
smiles.gif

_Ella_

small bump... Mac counters do b2m for free lipstick, but is it like in the USA that the freestanding and pro-stores do b2m for eyeshadows too?

*JJ*

ok we don't have back2mac where i live and since my brother is leaving for germany i'll let him b2m my stuff. can he do this at douglas? or only at mac stores?

_Ella_

Well apparently depotted e/s pots can´t be used for B2M. They have to contain the metal pan...

bellagloss

What exactly can you B2M IN Germany?? I know about l/s; e/s; powder and blush pans.....what else??

Where did you B2M before,any good or bad experiences,share
winkiss.gif

peachy pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ella_
Well apparently depotted e/s pots can´t be used for B2M. They have to contain the metal pan...

Sure about that? Like, 100%?
greengrin.gif

petitetamtam

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Ella_

hmmmm
cry.gif
well I will try to B2M my depotted e/s hope there´ll be a nice MUA