B2M - Read before posting questions about Back to MAC.

iiifugaziii

woah the number eightteen in my post turned into a 1 and a smilie face. haha. yeah, i meant 3 lipsticks for eightteen empties. thanks ladies!

chocula

I took back 36 empties the first (and only so far) time that I did it and they gave me the 6 lippies with no problem. They also accepted my empty wipes package. I really think it does vary alot depending on location.

Oonie

So far I have not had a problem and I am hoping to get 2-3 of the l/s from the Belle Azure collection with my empties.

MAC Melly

B2M Question!!

Do the products have to be emptied out from the container? For example, I have a couple shadows that I haven't touched from 2 1/2 years ago... definetely ready to trade them in. Should I take them out or bring it in as is? Also, I have 4 lipsticks... same story... they've been sitting in moving boxes from a couple years ago.. How do I go about this??
icon_eek.gif

tabgirl

Hey!
th_wink3.gif

I have turned in lipglasses that were not empty (old half full gunky ones lol) and even studio fix compacts with product left.
I think I asked the very first time I did B2M and they said I didn't need to empty or clean the containers. HTH!
winks.gif

ladybugz07

No need to empty them out... I've taken back practically new l/s...
However, for the e/s I'd suggest you take out the little inserts and swap them. You can still take back the e/s pot without the inserts... Just a thought!
smiles.gif

maclay

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
No need to empty them out... I've taken back practically new l/s...
However, for the e/s I'd suggest you take out the little inserts and swap them. You can still take back the e/s pot without the inserts... Just a thought!
smiles.gif

Yep, depotting's great. Saves space too.

nphernetton

Back2 Mac question

Hey guys and gals, I know there are several B2M questions but I could not find this one in particular. When you depot shadows, first you take out the smaller pan, then there is the larger shadow 'case' so to speak. When you return the depotted shadow case thing to MAC, do they want both parts of it, or just the larger one? I know this is silly but thanks in advance.

eyeshadowfreak

I think if you have most of the outer pot, you're fine.

I usually take back the whole thing though - no matter how mutilated it is.

jasper17

I asked this at the free-standing counter last week and was told they want everything except the metal part - doesn't matter how mangled the plastic is.

ghostangel

I have always taken the whole thing back, not sure if this is helpful, but they did not check to see if the plastic insert was intact (I always hand them to them in a baggy), and not one MA has ever opened it and then opened each pot to see if the inserts were there.

anuy

i always buy the ones already in pans so i never have to depot. are the little silver pans part of the back 2 mac program?

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuy
i always buy the ones already in pans so i never have to depot. are the little silver pans part of the back 2 mac program?

No I don't think so.

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuy

I believe they do work. But they must have the original magnet and lable attached. The silver pans that have been depotted do not count.

This reminds me I have to go depot, I have about 8 to do plus 4 or 5 other things I have been saving. WooHoo I think I can go get 2 new lipsticks!
thmbup.gif

CaliKris

I stand corrected! They don't count, I called to make sure. I swore someone told me they did on another site! Muh bad, Sorry!!!! =0)~

ambidextrous

Back 2 MAC in every country?

Does every counter/store in every country participate or only North American stores? I was just wondering cause I live in Austria, where every Color Story comes out a month later than in the US...

Thanx and sorry if there's a similar topic, I couldn't find any with the search function...

Latest posts