Back from DFW! Visit to MAC PRO! *picture heavy*

nelyanaphonexia

So, I am planning my wedding this summer! I'm getting married in Dec in DFW, TX. So, this past week I was there getting my dress and visiting the MAC pro store in Northpark!
th_e2cloud9.gif

I was my first visit to a pro store, because I'm from a small dot on the map with only a department store MAC counter.
ssad.gif
Super exciting!
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif
drools.gif
th_DANCE.gif
drools.gif

So, I just took pictures of the stuff I've bought within the last week. Unfortunately I lost some of the boxes already.
ssad.gif
So, that is why some things are un-boxed.
tong.gif

Now for the pics:

All of it plus my new Chanel Blue Satin Nail Polish
DSC00548.jpg

PIGMENTS!!
DSC00674.jpg

Blues
DSC00675.jpg

Blue Glitter, Chartreuse and Rose Gold
DSC00676.jpg

warm colors
DSC00677.jpg

more warm colors!
DSC00678.jpg

Bronzer, Beauty Powder, Dazzleglass, Solarbits and Foundation
DSC00650.jpg

Shadows and Fluidline
DSC00656.jpg

Shadows and Fluidline:
DSC00661.jpg

So that's it! I'm SO SO SO SO excited about all my new stuff!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:h appydance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:hap pydance:
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happy dance:

purrtykitty

Fantastic haul! I was just like you when I visited my first Pro Store, since I too only have a counter. Just like heaven!!

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
I want everythingggg ! <3
Now that is a haul !
P.S. You'll love Bell Bottom Blue (I know I do !) . (;

hehe....I just posted a FOTD with Bell Bottom Blue! I <3<3<3 it!!!
th_DANCE.gif

TDoll

You bought some beautiful pigments! Great haul! I'm anticipating my first pro-store visit in about a week!!

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDoll
You bought some beautiful pigments! Great haul! I'm anticipating my first pro-store visit in about a week!!

yay! I <3 pro stores now! They were super helpful and I even talked with one of the MAs for almost an hour about the airbrushing equipment. It was faaaaabulous. So, have fun! And plan on being there for....well...I was in the store for hours.
greengrin.gif

andreacvbb

great haul!

i fell in love with chartreuse blue, so i looked on the mac pro site, but i cant see these one in the pigment list :-(
i want it!!!

florabundance

wow, enjoy all your stuff! and aww congratulations on getting married. a december wedding, very unique?! i hope it's amazing

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
wow, enjoy all your stuff! and aww congratulations on getting married. a december wedding, very unique?! i hope it's amazing

yeah, getting married just in time for my birthday and Christmas!!
th_DANCE.gif
Hopefully it was be different from all of the summer weddings that I've been too, they are just way too hot, especially here in Texas.

nelyanaphonexia

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreacvbb
great haul!

i fell in love with chartreuse blue, so i looked on the mac pro site, but i cant see these one in the pigment list :-(
i want it!!!

well, the colors that I got were two different ones, Chartreuse is the green one: MAC Cosmetics | Swatches | Chartreuse

and unfortunately I lost the box to the blue one, but it is actually a glitter brilliant: I don't remember if it was a reflects or a regular one....at one point I was holding about 20 different pigments...and I couldn't decide on a blue glitter. But, I'm pretty sure its the Reflects Turquatic: MAC Cosmetics | Swatches | Reflects Turquatic

The other one that it could be (but I'm pretty sure it isn't) is: MAC Cosmetics | Swatches | Blue

hope this helped!
yes.gif

Latest posts