Bad celebrity make-up looks...

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by tara_hearts
I don't even know if this trainwreck counts..

293.love.courtney.041707.jpg

courtney-love-lips.png

courtney-love-01.jpg

& Don't make the same mistake I did and google search Ms. Courtney Love or you will see WAY to much more of her then your bargained for.

The last look is fine in the context it was done in-it was for a photoshoot-though admittedly she's been out in public like that before.

kokometro

Lest we forget

michael_jackson.jpg

I'd further toss in this bunch of hot messes :
Britney on any day of the week
Amy Winehouse 24/7
Jerod Leto/Pete Wentz and their over exhuberant guy liner.
girl_devil.gif

janwa09

Amy Winehouse tops the bill for me.

And her hair...I think there are actual bees living in her beehive.

wolfsong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin

Another lost cause...

kelly-osbourne-400a052307.jpg

Teenage years dont count
th_wink3.gif

Kelly Osbourne's beautiful though, and the 50's look she's sporting at present looks amazing on her. I personally love that she isn't scared to have fun and be creative with makeup, even if it doesn't turn out well on occasion.

Good Kelly:
Kelly_Osbourne.jpg

KellyOsbou.jpg

kellosb.jpg

Bad, tango'd firecrotch:

linlo.jpg

wolfsong

Im surprised no one has posted these two yet:

Cher, who thinks that using lavender colour corrector as foundation makes her look youthful. No it really doesnt, love.

cher15.jpg

And the ultimate in mascara and highligher no-no's Joan Van Ark:

joan-van-ark-16th-annual-carousel-o.jpg

1203_van_ark_getty.jpg

Amusingly enough, the last photo is how Everyday Minerals foundation makes you look if trowelled on. I turned my nose metallic trying to use EM as a concealer
icon_eek.gif

BRosa

You know, the first pic of Courtney isn´t that bad...

In Jess Simpson´s case, for me what is really sad is that:

1. She probably paid a stylist to do all her look.

2. For such a beautiful girl to look like an MA experiment is unforgivable. I mean, I think she looks so good au-naturel.

Oh well, we all have those kind of days.

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by janwa09
Amy Winehouse tops the bill for me.

And her hair...I think there are actual bees living in her beehive.

I Lol'd at that bee comment
smiles.gif
She is just plain FERAL. She's got a new blond hair style that has actually improved her look a bit though.

amy.jpg

amy2.jpg

MiCHiE

Amy needs an eyeliner tut STAT! And, it saddens me that I keep seeing more and more women (especially at MAC) copying it. I have not seen it look good on anyone yet.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Amy needs an eyeliner tut STAT! And, it saddens me that I keep seeing more and more women (especially at MAC) copying it. I have not seen it look good on anyone yet.

For real. That eyeliner is just so disgusting. Its not even winged its just horrid. Its absolutely horrid. C'mon. Seriously....please don't do that anymore. Please do not do your eyeliner like that anymoooooore.

Gross.

NubianHoneii

I dont know, I mean Amy's liner is horrid but that's her style. That is something that you will always know her by. Tammy Faye wore truck loads of make-up. I bet you wouldn't try her look but you sure do remember it dont you?

The problem is every day people taking these looks and running with them.

CantAffordMAC

If you put on makeup so people will remember you, then I guess thats your perogative. Usually celebrities are in the business because they sing, act, etc. Not because they have winged liner to their hairline.

I don't know. I put on makeup because I feel it makes me look better, covers things up, enhances things, and its somuch fun. I don't do it to be remembered.

MiCHiE

Yeah....Plain and simple, you'll be remembered for your makeup looking extremely good or extremely bad....I only want to be remembered on the good end of that spectrum.

SquirrelQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
And the ultimate in mascara and highligher no-no's Joan Van Ark:

joan-van-ark-16th-annual-carousel-o.jpg

1203_van_ark_getty.jpg

Amusingly enough, the last photo is how Everyday Minerals foundation makes you look if trowelled on. I turned my nose metallic trying to use EM as a concealer
icon_eek.gif

Joan Van Ark used to be so pretty! WTH did she do to herself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
Teenage years dont count
th_wink3.gif

Kelly Osbourne's beautiful though, and the 50's look she's sporting at present looks amazing on her. I personally love that she isn't scared to have fun and be creative with makeup, even if it doesn't turn out well on occasion.

Good Kelly:
Kelly_Osbourne.jpg

Bad, tango'd firecrotch:

linlo.jpg

ITA. Kelly is beautiful. The one that catches my eye is the Oompah Loompah in the middle---isn't that Lindsay Lohan? Eeeeek. She's going to look worse than Joan Van Ark if she doesn't cut out some of her unhealthy habits.

wolfsong

Yep: Linsay Lohan AKA firecrotch. She used to be a beautiful ivory skinned, redhead with adorable freckles. What made her think orange would suit her? My sister tans like this and she used to have Lohans hair and skin colouring. Tragic.

Embrace the casper people -> natural = beautiful!

ms.marymac

Amy Winehouse has the potential to look pretty-the pics inside her CD are actually attractive. I think if she cleaned up (both her habits and the eyeliner), she would be fine. I still think she's great though, busted eyeliner and all.

Courtney Love was also actually cute during her early Hole days, but hard livin' (and too much plastic surgery) played a part in her downfall.

Just say no to drugs!