bangs...advice/suggestions!

purteeyes

i want to try bangs...i have had sweeeping bangs before but want to try full on bangs haha.the problem is i have curly hair and i dont know how that will look or work out.any suggestions?

xsnowwhite

im sure it will work, you'll just have to blowdry to keep them in place with a paddle brush or a round brush.

labellavita7

It'll be a pain in the ass probably but you're gonna have to blowdry them straight all the time and pray they don't get wet ever.

ArsenicKiss

If you have serious curls, a blow dryer or flat iron could be your best friend, or your worst nightmare. The biggest problem I've seen with curly haired friends with bangs is accidentally burning their foreheads with their flat irons. (Really. I mean it.)

That, and bangs are super cute on some people, and totally not suited to others. You could see about finding someone to make you clip on bangs to try them, or if you have the experience with false hair, you could do it yourself. (Or, a stylist could probably help you out here)

Miss Pumpkin

Hello!!! Girl with bangs here!!!
th_DANCE.gif

I have curly hair too, but what I do is straigthen the bangs with a hairdryer, and then go over them with a straight iron. Doesn't take longer than 10 minutes and they look perfect!

Another option is buying clip on bangs, as someone already recommended
yes.gif

I bought some online a year ago, and I must say no one could tell they were fake! The only downside to them is that you have to wear a headband to cover the "seam" between bangs and your natural hair.

Here's a pic of me with the fake bangs... hard to tell hey?
426_10247_f874c0c9a589f4a1ce07d20a9cdfee5c.jpg

And here's my current real bangs:

426_26551_f57fa614e969411a754739051f5e245b.jpg

I got mine from [SIZE=-1]www.halocaustic.co.uk , she is great, all her bangs are custom made and you can send her photos so she will get the best colour match. She's really fast and keeps you posted on your order, and she ships worlwide!

[/SIZE]