bangs, should i get them or should i not?

sierrao

hey!

im getting tired of my hair now, my bangs are all grown out now and im thinking about getting my hair cut like scene hair but i dont really want bangs because there alot of hard work. they look cute but you always got to worry about them being perfect for example: if you sleep on them wrong you got to straightin them and if you straitin them to much they look retarted. ive been growing them out for a while now and i dont want to make the mistake of getting them,then hating them and being stuck with them for another few months.

juicy415

i cut my bangs again knowing that i didnt wanted to but is because i dyed them and it didnt look good nor i wanted to dye them again. first i was worried about it but when time goes i didnt care about it. i use headband to hold them when i go out or i use something to clip them

cupcake_x

What about longer side bangs? They're a lot easier to maintain than regular bangs. I've had them for years and don't blame on getting rid of them.

gildedangel

I have medium-length side bangs and I like them, they are pretty easy for me to maintain. I have had no bangs before but I looked like I had a huge forehead.

TISH1124

I just let my bangs grow in...I say yes to longer bangs that you can push to the side...But short bangs...I say no unless you are ready to commit to that look only....My short bangs bothered me after about 2 weeks

ginger9

Yes I agree with everyone here, longer bangs, the kind you can push to the side. I've though about shorter bangs too but you are right they are high maintenance. Also, I think it suit people with longer forheads (I'm thinking Rihanna) as opposed to shorter ones, which is what I have.

Mabelle

I have long straight across bangs. they cover my brows when i wear them straight across, but most of the time i wear them parted and side swept.

laguayaca

I went for bangs at first I didn't get UAE to them but everyone loves them I'm growing quite fond ofthem!

Latest posts