Banned??!!!

tinagrzela

What the hell?? I've just been banned from mac_cosmetics on LiveJournal! I've been a member of the community for ages, and I posted yesterday, and even this morning. And now it says I'm banned??!! WTF!! Does anyone know who the moderator is, or how I can contact them? this HAS to be a mistake!

xxManBeaterxx

The mod's screen name is Mac_Admin, good luck trying to get a hold of her, she goes MIA for months at a time, i dont know of any other semi active mods besides her... They banned you out of the blue? No warning? No notification to what you did wrong?? It's most likely a mistake. I hope you get it fixed asap!

abbyquack

Another girl got banned randomly too, it's a girl that, to be nice, offered some discounts from her work, and then did and RAOK to thank everyone for putting up w/ her post- and she got banned! I personally thought was a little harsh, at least give people a warning, because you obviously are oblivious to any wrong doing that you might or might not have done.

I enjoy the LJ community, I think it's interesting and what not, but I think Specktra is a lot cooler
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
whats your username & what did you post? thats really strange.

I can't speak for the OP, but I think I saw one was a sale post today or yesterday...
th_dunno.gif

aleksis210

I just got banned today too..I deleted my original sale because I cut down the prices...I think you should be told before you get banned...whatever

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
The mod's screen name is Mac_Admin, good luck trying to get a hold of her, she goes MIA for months at a time, i dont know of any other semi active mods besides her... They banned you out of the blue? No warning? No notification to what you did wrong?? It's most likely a mistake. I hope you get it fixed asap!

Thanks hun! Hopefully I'll get a hold of her.

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
whats your username & what did you post? thats really strange.

My username is tinagrzela and I posted a question 2 days ago, and yesterday a sale, which I haven't posted in a year!

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Another girl got banned randomly too, it's a girl that, to be nice, offered some discounts from her work, and then did and RAOK to thank everyone for putting up w/ her post- and she got banned! I personally thought was a little harsh, at least give people a warning, because you obviously are oblivious to any wrong doing that you might or might not have done.

I enjoy the LJ community, I think it's interesting and what not, but I think Specktra is a lot cooler
smiles.gif

oh I agree! Specktra is soooo much better! I just like to browse lj once in a while.

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I can't speak for the OP, but I think I saw one was a sale post today or yesterday...
th_dunno.gif

you're right!

tinagrzela

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
I just got banned today too..I deleted my original sale because I cut down the prices...I think you should be told before you get banned...whatever

you know what, the more I think about it, I deleted a comment because I had answered the wrong person, and I think they don't like it when you delete comments. oh my god! you would think she would contact me before banning me!!! I've been a member of that community for at least 3 years. Now I'm pissed!
th_mad0217.gif

thanks for sharing your story.

uh_oh_disco

The admin there are known for being pretty useless. They banned a lot of regulars at one point, seemingly just because they could *shrug*

electrostars

I got banned today for no reason too.
I actually got banned twice today, but the 2nd time was after I started a bunch of shit up under another username for being banned for no apparent reason. HAHAH.
I have more usernames to post under later. They're going to feel the wrath of me.
smiles.gif

hahaha.

The mod is a useless pos.
Her real LJ name is rhinestonekat, if that helps anyone.

We're trying to get her removed right now. lol.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrostars
I actually got banned twice today, but the 2nd time was after I started a bunch of shit up under another username for being banned for no apparent reason. HAHAH.
I have more usernames to post under later. They're going to feel the wrath of me.
smiles.gif

hahaha.

Hahaha!! What did I miss?!?! I wanna know!!

MissResha

WOW thats really lame and its never that serious. whoever is the "banner" needs something else to do.

tinagrzela

Quote:
smiles.gif

hahaha.

are you metrosexual on there? I'm tinagrzela!

chiklita

Quote:
smiles.gif

hahaha.

I read about that! Did you ever get anywhere in actually getting rid of her?