Banshee + Gladabout

Dia

Ever get in one of those ruts where every time you do bright eye makeup you just feel clownish?
Well, that's what I'm in right now lol.

39617490_e01daf1c7b_m.jpg

39617491_f0163b74e9_m.jpg

Eyes:
Banshee e/s
Gladabout e/s
Blitz & Glitz f/l
Almay 16hr mascara
Face:
Bare Minerals
Pinch O Peach blush
Lips:
Clinique Stay the Day in Ruby Lips
Check Please l/g

Dia

Oooo. That reminds me, I wanted to show pics of my new hair as well lol

39608501_5011a93437.jpg

39608500_726560d328.jpg

My natural dreads are just past chin length and kind of sparse due to my undercut, so I made some messy double enders and slipped them through the roots of my natural dreads.

faithhopelove24

WOW!!! how long did it take for your hair to start to dread? and is it a difficult process to dye your hair with dread in? just wondering...

Dia

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithhopelove24
WOW!!! how long did it take for your hair to start to dread? and is it a difficult process to dye your hair with dread in? just wondering...

I backcombed my hair and used wax, so it only took a couple of hours before I had decent looking dreads. Mind you, I palm roll them almost every day so they stay tight and use Knotty Boy's tightening gel like it's going out of style hahah.

singinmys0ng

i love ur new hair color. The red looks great on you. lol im going through a clown phase right now..im loving browns right now though! Anyways, love love love the red lips!

mac_obsession

Again the lips are fab!!! I adore your new hair color!!! Its very close to mine, how did you get it to take to the dreads? I cant imagine how long that must have taken!! You look amazing!

Shawna

I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull off red lips as well as you do. Beautiful. Love the eyes and hair too.