Barbie back ups?

little teaser

i only bought backups of mothbrown and happening gal and one of everything else. i want fab blush they were out when i went

huggablesecret

When I go for my make over on the 9th, I am gonna get back ups of real doll, malibu barbie, moth brown and maybe springtime skipper, but I haven't really decided about that one yet
tong.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

When the collection is back in stock on the web site, I hope to get a backup of Moth Brown and Malibu Barbie. Those were my two loves from the collection.

I am so tempted to hunt down a back up of pearl blossom as I love it so much. I can't really justify it at the moment though what with saving for my holiday in the summer
ssad.gif

joey_zane

Thanks for the posts ladies! I've been in to MAC today and bought only one back up - Pearl Blossom. I did however buy Whistle, Pearl Sunshine and Fab on your recommendations ^_^;

Starbright211

Malibu Barbie Lipglass, and I would have purchased another Rockin' Chick, but they are sold out... I think I have worn Malibu Barbie almost everyday since the collection came out.

joey_zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbright211
Malibu Barbie Lipglass, and I would have purchased another Rockin' Chick, but they are sold out... I think I have worn Malibu Barbie almost everyday since the collection came out.

I totally would have bought another Malibu Barbie, but it was sold out =(

bellaetoile

really, the only thing that i would back-up would be moth brown, everything else was nice, but it's nothing that i would need mutiples of. all the lip products were pretty close to other lip products i have, the eyeshadows weren't spectacular, and the only blush i liked was fab. moth brown, however, is a great staple for me.

I've got two of every eyeshadow except Whistle
smiles.gif

I wish I bought my Barbie Haul before it was all sold out, but alas, no chance for me to get a Pearl Blossom/Pearl Sunshine
ssad.gif

girly girl

I got backups of Real Doll lipstick, Pearl Sunshine beauty powder and Fab blush; I love this blush!!!!

clap.gif
it is so much fun being a girl

juicyaddict

I bought late and found only the Fashion pack l/g and Sweet&Single l/s left, so I bought one each. Now I am thinking of getting a backup of Sweet&Single when they re-stock, along with the others I missed, Pearl Sunshine, moth brown, playful, and maybe fab blush. I haven't bought any backups before.

loveinexcess

I bought backups of Moth Brown and Fab blush.

I just bought Malibu Barbie l/g on ebay and I'm kind of hoping I don't fall too in love it as I won't be able to get a backup.
lol.gif

joey_zane

Well I've just been to buy another Moth Brown and I'm calling it a day on the Barbie back ups!

Thanks for all your lists guys... you helped me narrow it down to only Moth Brown and Pearl Blossom for the back ups ^_^;

als1626

Joey - that's exactly what I have back ups of (and just those two - I feel so mature!). I'd like to get a back up of sweet n' single and haven't been able to try rocking chick or malibu barbie, so I don't know if I'd want back ups of those. I suspect RC will look ridiculous on me, but Malibu B I really think I'll like.