Barbie Loves MAC - More cutting the crease I'm afraid!

nanefy

Hey Guys,

Well, as you are probably aware by now, I am addicted to cutting the crease, so sticking to tradition, here is my interpretation of the Barbie Loves MAC (I keep saying, Barbie DOES MAC! lol).

Here is the look:

8825854a9671219367l.jpg

8825854a9671219480l.jpg

OK, so I don't actually have any of the Barbie loves MAC collection, so I used:

Sushi Flower e/s - An absolute must in my collection
Chartreuse pigment
Benefit Show Offs in fuschia (I think thats what colour it is anyway!!)
Benefit Babecake in Black
Bobbi Brown brown eyeshadow
Black eye khol
Manish Arora Girl About Town
Clarins Multi Blush cream compact in Raspberry

Anyway guys, hope you like it!

Ciao xxx

jdechant

I love it!! If you dont mind, what brush/technique do you use to get your line so sharp?? I have a few brushes that I've tried but I just can't get the line as sharp as yours is
th_dunno.gif

..kels*

oh my god.. i'm blown away that those aren't actually barbie colours. you duped them perfectly!
icon_eek.gif

nanefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdechant
I love it!! If you dont mind, what brush/technique do you use to get your line so sharp?? I have a few brushes that I've tried but I just can't get the line as sharp as yours is
th_dunno.gif

I dont mind at all.

TBH I recently replied to someone saying that I didn't use pencils, but I recently found some really supersoft khol eyepencils that I just started using today, so thats how I got the crisp lines in this look, but if you've seen my other looks, I used the 242 brush (the small shader brush - I hope its 242!!) and a small amount of carbon eyeshadow and just very lightly drew the outline and filled in from there.

Hope that helps.

nicoleh619

Love your rendition of the Barbie loves Mac look...you are so dead on and you skills are amazing. Very pretty look!

nanefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
Ooh what eyekohl did u find , if u don't mind?

Its a collection 2000 brown eye khol. If you live in the states, I'm not sure if you guys get it over there, but its really♥good. However it all depends on the skin on your eyes. I have really crepey skin on my eyelids and always have so quite a lot of pencils were just to harsh for my skin, thus I was using the 242 brush. Both work equally as well, its just a case of taking your time and being patient.

Glad you liked this look! :)

wynchester76

awesome look! PS Golders Green pigment is an almost identical dupe to Springtime Skipper however Golders Green is as about hard to find as Springtime Skipper.
angry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanefy
Hey Guys,

Well, as you are probably aware by now, I am addicted to cutting the crease, so sticking to tradition, here is my interpretation of the Barbie Loves MAC (I keep saying, Barbie DOES MAC! lol).

Here is the look:

8825854a9671219367l.jpg

8825854a9671219480l.jpg

OK, so I don't actually have any of the Barbie loves MAC collection, so I used:

Sushi Flower e/s - An absolute must in my collection
Chartreuse pigment
Benefit Show Offs in fuschia (I think thats what colour it is anyway!!)
Benefit Babecake in Black
Bobbi Brown brown eyeshadow
Black eye khol
Manish Arora Girl About Town
Clarins Multi Blush cream compact in Raspberry

Anyway guys, hope you like it!

Ciao xxx

photogeek

gorgeous!
I have such small eyes that I haven't tried cutting the crease yet but this is very inspiring
winks.gif

you don't happen to have a picture of it with your eyes open, do you?
I would LOVE to see how it looks that way too if it's possible.
m

nanefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
wow... lips

I know, its fricking amazing!!! It's my favourite lipstick of all time!!!!!

Any excuse to wear it! lol.

MissMarley

Please please please do a tutorial for your cut crease looks! i would love to see a step by step of how you do this!

Le-Saboteur

That's really cool. I would love to see a shot with you looking directly at the camera so we can see how it looks normally. Great make up!