Barbie Loves MAC t-shirt pics

annrose

Long time no see. Here's some pics of the shirt...sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot! I posted a pic of me wearing it so you guys can see the fit.

In package:
bag.jpg

Front graphic:
graphic.jpg

Back logo:
back.jpg

Cheesey old me (excuse the mess, moving stuff out of my room):
fit.jpg

MACgirl

those actually look very fitting and comfterable and not at all spandex cheap stuff i envisioned! YAY!!!

lah_knee

ya and the guy ones are black and white not pink and white.

they will sell these at mac stores as well guys
smiles.gif
no need to ebay this stuff...

xbrookecorex

Im so glad it's 3/4 sleeves, thats my FAVORITE!
And I can't believe theres gonna be guy ones, thats fabulous and I'll probably buy one of those too. EXCITINGGG!

a914butterfly

how are they in true to fit size?? like sometimes i see a size large and it looks like it would fit my 13 yr old!! im hoping that they arent skimpy in sizing for those are are not "perfectly skinny" (like barbie!!)

KeshieShimmer

yay I don't have to attack a MAC employee to get one! lol

From the description of it I might like the guy one better
<----not a big fan of pink.

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
how are they in true to fit size?? like sometimes i see a size large and it looks like it would fit my 13 yr old!! im hoping that they arent skimpy in sizing for those are are not "perfectly skinny" (like barbie!!)

i'm a size 12-14ish and i got the large, it fits pretty well.
smiles.gif

Sonya Adams

So cute... but you'd think a progressive company such as MAC would have plus sizes for us "bulkier" women.

I mean geez... the waistband MAY fit on the XL one if it's got stretch, but the bustline... NEVER.

Jennybella

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowcrushed
They have them online and Im totally ordering one
smiles.gif

theyre online already?!

Katja

It's cute, but I am not fond of pink. I wonder if the guy shirt is the same style and fit? Very cute though.

shabdebaz

I hope the one I get fits me. I was told yesterday that we got in one XL, 2 Large, a bunch of Mediums and one Small. I'm probably going to end up with a medium, but I wear a size 12...oh well! I agree, the shirt is super cute!