Bare Escentuals Pussycat Eyes Collection

aziajs

Did anyone get this yet? I am so excited because it has Catwoman in it. I have a sample of Catwoman that I NEVER use because I am afraid to use it all up so I can't wait to get this.

aziajs

They don't have it Sephora, at least not yet. It's sold exclusively through QVC right now and the boutiques and such will follow in January 2008. Catwoman is a black with a multi-colored shimmer. It was a very in demand color that got discontinued last year, I think. Even before it got discontinued it was sold out everywhere.

dmenchi

oh i can't wait
smiles.gif

aziajs

I have a correction. The color is a black shadow with tons of silver shimmer. It looks like a slate grey in the pot and the silver shimmer reflects silver and other colors.

zabbazooey

These colors are GORGEOUS! I highly recommend buying the set. I especially love love love Catwoman and Pussycat.

aziajs

I just bought this kit, finally! I can't wait to take a picture of it and use it in a FOTD.

GlamYOURUs

I bought it two weeks at the B.E. counter@Macy's and it was the last one. The MA said that they have been selling like hot cakes and its their popular eye collection yet. I haven't gotten around using it yet. I will this week since I am on SB!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
aziajs - Where did you find the kit? I looked at BE & QVC and can't seem to locate it

I just bought it at Sephora. It's sold out at Sephora.com, BE.com, QVC and at several boutiques. But, I think you may still be able to find it at an actual Sephora store or by calling around to some of the boutiques.